• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Donkey

Hahaha 🤣 SCM goes into meltdown. Let the Slot hate commence.
For the record, I am very happy with this, this makes me feel Slot In now. I am just waiting for him to come out and say "Fuck me, you got this guy Curtis Jones, he is one of the most amazing players I have had the pleasure of working with...." its gonna happen.

For the record, I am very happy with this, this makes me feel Slot In now. I am just waiting for him to come out and say "Fuck me, you got this guy Curtis Jones, he is one of the most amazing players I have had the pleasure of working with...." its gonna happen.

I tead that in Trump voice for some reason

The Dutch enjoy quick incisive passing. How could he possibly like Jones?

You guys know you will make @moron run crying out of the room if you keep it up, don't you? He has already decided that Klopp was the villain that prevented Curtis and Nunez's amazing talents from blossoming.

Providing Nunez doesn't get in the way of all the passing in the build up then I think we can expect more goals and assists this year. I hope Slots football will create him more chances in the box. The sort he can't miss. The sort Haaland gets on a weekly basis. Nunez is very with his head and his height and pace mean he's useful at those finishing when you're sliding in on goal in the six yard box. We're best playing to those kind of strengths whilst we keep fingers crossed his other finishes start to improve.

I also hope Slot manages to keep the Salah and Nunez partnership firing. They do have a reasonable understanding on the pitch.

Done it 33 times for Liverpool & another 13 times for his country.

Suppose he can do both, like I said....anything he can't do and make world class?

Ah look, I was not teasingly, I hope he bangs them in.

I fancy he starts the season like last season… on the bench - he’ll get his chance and I hope he takes it.

I'm hopeful for Nunez this year. I've had a summer to calm down and not watch him miss easy goals, so I'm all pumped again for him. Providing he doesn't get some kind of ban, I'm all for Nunez

Does Nunez have a song? If he escapes serious punishment for the fighting, perhaps a few verses about the incident could be added…

Back
Top Bottom