• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFTV has changed a lot since the old days:

mC3wDVQq_400x400.jpeg

I simply cannot comprehend what Chapman is seeking to achieve with his downright rum perversion of the inside left position.

Aye, dred, man, dry an dred, specially wiv a ref all letting in de bredding and dat Compton, ee's teething these days!

Eddie Howe can perhaps stand by for the job vacancy to guide them towards promotion from Championship. 😛

Tit head has another L incoming. Currently 3-1 down to Citeh in the rumbelows trophy.

I've come to the conclusion there is something very very toxic at Arsenal. There is no way they should be this bad.

I've come to the conclusion there is something very very toxic at Arsenal. There is no way they should be this bad.

For every time those deludedly entitled wankers have sung about signing on, or chanted about hoof the ball, may they burn in hell. I've always hated that bunch of ludicrously self-obsessed idiots. No lot need the reality check of relegation more than they do.

Probably only a percentage of the problem. The cunty players are mostly to blame. You can tell they are unprofessional wankers just by the way they openly took the piss out of him.

I guess this is the kind of stuff that tends to happen when you sack your scouts and analysts and outsource everything to agents.

Last edited:
btw a very brief look at statsbombs data on fbref and you can see what Ted is talking about. His performance against post-shot xG is worse than Kepa's at Chelsea last season - who was worst in EPL

What makes me think these blokes don't have girlfriends?

They just don't care. I probs already posted this but numberwang missed a sitter when they were one nil down last week and they all just laughed and gave each other the thumbs. Henderson, who you know I've spoken down about in the past, would have booted him in the the fucking bollocks until he puked. They don't have any of that fire. Until they do, they're doomed.

Well, the owners did sacrifice ozil to preserve their chinese revenues and uyghur manufactured shirt sales. Then they had their clueless manager pretend it was to do with football, in the most laughably obvious lie you can imagine. So once you play that card, you can't really expect the players to pretend they give a shit about the score.

Even if you told the players honestly it was a political thing, ozil shouldn't have got involved in politics, hope you understand, out of our hands, sorry guys. That might have worked for the players who weren't close to him. Well, at least it would have until you decided to start taking the knee for one set of lives, because it makes money, and firing ozil for caring about another set of lives because it loses you money. Then that excuse goes out the window along with any chance of you continuing as a competitive football club.

My Arsenal supporting mate reckons Edu is on the take.

On an unrelated note, he seems to have close ties to Kia Joorabchian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom