• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Arteta. Something slimey and off about him. Remember he had his Arsenal side shithousing their way to wins against us in the League last season and in Charity Shield during the summer. Time wasting and feigning injury all over the place. Fuck him.

I don't like Arteta. Something slimey and off about him. Remember he had his Arsenal side shithousing their way to wins against us in the League last season and in Charity Shield during the summer. Time wasting and feigning injury all over the place. Fuck him.

I know what you mean, but it kinda makes me feel better that we indirectly enabled this situation for the Arse. I remember the game they won against us last season and it was a combination of our pathetic post-lockdown form and being complacent leading the league by so many points. The Community Shield game was a case of use being so raw out of pre-season and only having Robertson turn up to supply attacking ammunition.

Arteta looks like he's escaped from an old photo in a barber's window.

As for Allardyce: 'They haven’t won a PL game for almost double figures' - Who the heck speaks like that? Someone did tell me they were in his office once and all of the messages on his desk were presented as if he had learning difficulties.

Tuchel will be manager once Chelsea thump 'em:

132773932_4048481625209470_5391868915279758953_n.png

Even in meltdown, the cringefest doesn't stop

Id laugh except, you know those videos we did where Rushie played a character whose had a mental breakdown and mumbles incoherently to the reanimated corpse of Bob Paisley who only he can see, in order to sell... underwriting services?

Tuchel will be manager once Chelsea thump 'em:

132773932_4048481625209470_5391868915279758953_n.png

At first glance, seems like a good fit for them. This group of players evidently don’t respond well to cautious, pragmatic managers; Tuchel knows how to allow his star players freedom to express themselves within a system. But their main problem isn’t the manager.

is that dunk in the middle?
i am not clicking that
Its the Late Heavy D - died last month of a suspected heart attack. He came prominence if you can call it that, through Storage Hunters and his participation in Celeb Big Brother.

I'm surprised Arsenal hasn't snapped up Nigel Pearson. He's exactly what this bunch needs

Its the Late Heavy D - died last month of a suspected heart attack. He came prominence if you can call it that, through Storage Hunters and his participation in Celeb Big Brother.

So...was he called 'the Late Heavy D' or is he the late 'Heavy D'? If it's the former then I can only say I'm impressed by his prescience.

So...was he called 'the Late Heavy D' or is he the late 'Heavy D'? If it's the former then I can only say I'm impressed by his prescience.

Hardly a coup. I could call myself the Late Hyena too.

I'll l be right one day, eventually

At first glance, seems like a good fit for them. This group of players evidently don’t respond well to cautious, pragmatic managers; Tuchel knows how to allow his star players freedom to express themselves within a system. But their main problem isn’t the manager.

I don't know the details, but Tuchel seems to give the impression of constantly being antagonistic with his bosses. Dortmund, now PSG.

I sort of like Bielsa, but only from a distance. The background, the tactics, the weird relationship with his close-talking interpretor, sitting on a bucket, that sort of thing - fun. When you're stuck in the same room with him - not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom