• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gd8eR2c.png

Surprised at the lack of pressure on him to be sacked in the media. Shows how important the narrative of him being some kind of Pep heir is.

I bet the guys at AFTV hate to acknowledge it but they are a problem. As a player I’d stop giving a shit too if I was getting called out as a useless cunt every week to millions of viewers.

Is that actually true? Millions? Watching that shit?

Fuck off, blud. Unnastan?

He's gone. He left for the US, sold out, doing the same routine for barstool sports, except the post match reviews now look like they were scripted by vince mcmahon. He even waves his forearm up and down in front of the interviewer like hulk hogan used to do in his prime.

He's gone. He left for the US, sold out, doing the same routine for barstool sports, except the post match reviews now look like they were scripted by vince mcmahon. He even waves his forearm up and down in front of the interviewer like hulk hogan used to do in his prime.

There‘s definitely a market for that over there.

It must be tough for them now that practically everyone on YouTube is sitting in their car 'testing' Big Macs, Dominos pizzas and KFC. Maybe these bulbous buffoons should introduce some sandwich making or something, whilst they do their stupid accents and whittle on about their shite club.

Cascarino:

With every passing week Arsenal are becoming even more difficult to watch. The players just do not look like they are enjoying their football. There is a glaring lack of leadership on the pitch and Mikel Arteta, the Arsenal manager, is compounding the problem by trying to micromanage his players during matches.

With few, if any, supporters in the grounds, it is easy to hear Arteta barking instructions at his players from whistle to whistle. Clearly not able to trust his players, Arteta is trying to talk them through the games himself. Players do not respond to this type of management. I certainly hated it. Coaches have all week to prepare the squad and once they cross the white line, the players should be backed to express themselves.

I am struggling to see any kind of identity in this Arsenal team. It was staggering to hear Arteta say that his players dominated against Everton. They may have had 57 per cent possession but what did they have to show for it? The lack of creativity is a big issue but I will not entertain suggestions that Mesut Özil is the solution. His stock has soared by virtue of not playing in these poor performances. Özil hardly ran the show in the ten league games he played under Arteta last season. He only played the full 90 minutes in eight of them.

It's understandable. Arteta was never anything more than an ok player, and as a manager he's not even that. So why would Aubameyang listen to him about how he should play football? That must be why he relies on numbers, because the players can't argue with numbers, and the lack of argument gives him a sense of authority, which has now gone to his head to the extent he believes he can spew numbers at the press and get the same sort of authority over them.

It's understandable. Arteta was never anything more than an ok player, and as a manager he's not even that. So why would Aubameyang listen to him about how he should play football? That must be why he relies on numbers, because the players can't argue with numbers, and the lack of argument gives him a sense of authority, which has now gone to his head to the extent he believes he can spew numbers at the press and get the same sort of authority over them.

Most of the greatest managers ever were nothing more than an ok player.

It’s beautiful to watch. I would most enjoy it to continue into times when the emirates is full again to hear the boos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom