• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking? Why?
If they secure Lukaku maybe not so much but there seems to be less progress there than the Costa rumours. I doubt Chelsea will want to start the season with Batshuayi (who hasn't played a game yet has it ?), Remy (who I thought would be off) and Traore as his three strikers.

Shocking if he moves.

BBC Sport @BBCSport
"Today Costa is Chelsea's player. Tomorrow...I don't know." Antonio Conte has spoken.

Where on earth is he going to?
Athleti? They just signed Gameiro.
Real? Not while they have Benzema
Barca? Not replacing Suarez
PSG? hmmmm
Juve? Just just signed Higuain

Rumours about Costa pining for AM and a return to La Liga have been circulating since he set foot in the UK.

It would seem unlikely he would join another UK club, but he'd want CL football regardless.

I know Sevilla have just bought Vazquez - But they still are in net profit from transfers this window to the tune of £10-15m. Are they in debt then?

They have also signed Vietto on loan and Ben Yedder from Toulouse. Doubt they'll be looking for more strikers.

23-year-old Mattia De Sciglio for €20 million?
http://www.gazzettadiparma.it/news/calciomercato/369914/milan--de-sciglio-piace-al-liverpool.html

Piotr Zielinski 'saga' to end this week
http://www.football-italia.net/88631/agent-‘zielinski-deal-week’
[article]Piotr Zielinski’s agent confirms “you’ll know his new club this week”, with Napoli thought to be close to a deal.

It was reported yesterday that the Polish international had accepted a move to the Partenopei, and this morning it emerged that a deal could be done before Thursday.

Now the player’s representative, while not confirming a move to Naples, has revealed that a deal with someone will be done this week.

“Zielinski to Napoli?” Bartolomei Bolek considered, speaking on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“All I can say is that this week, in a couple of days, you’ll know his new team.”

The transfer is expected to be worth around €20m, with Napoli paying €15m for Zielinski plus allowing Duvan Zapata to stay with Udinese and sending Juan Zuniga to Watford.[/article]

Special treatment for Zlatan.
Bastian forced to train with the reserves and empty his locker.
Martial forced to give up #9 to Zlatan.

The problems for them have only started.

As TS said, no respect.

Why would zlatan not want to train with schweinsteiger? Have they got previous?

I'm not sure how much this has to do with the massive Zlatan personally. Mourinho has very set ideas about the size of his first team squad. He's probably also marked Pigclimber for an early exit in view of his injury record and his generally disappointing season in 2015/16.

Sane has signed for city on a 5 year contract.

De Bruyne on one wing, Sane on the other... Aguero and probably Iheanacho up front. No room for rat boy... happy days. If they sort their defence, they would be serious contenders. Reminds me of Barcelona when they just had Puyol pre-Pique days.

Sane will undoubtedly improve their already scary looking squad.

Great signing for them.

Where are all their goals coming from though?

I presume they'll go:
...............Aguero
KDB........Silva........Sane

With Nolito, Navas, Sterling on the bench. Aguero is perma-crocked, so have those 3 behind them got 10-15 goals each in them?

Also, city's defence and keeper are rough as fuck.

Don't get me wrong, they've got plenty of pace in the team, and Silva creating some chances, but I wonder if they've got enough players that have a history of putting them away.

Where are all their goals coming from though?

I presume they'll go:
...............Aguero
KDB........Silva........Sane

With Nolito, Navas, Sterling on the bench. Aguero is perma-crocked, so have those 3 behind them got 10-15 goals each in them?

Also, city's defence and keeper are rough as fuck.

Don't get me wrong, they've got plenty of pace in the team, and Silva creating some chances, but I wonder if they've got enough players that have a history of putting them away.

Iheanacho - He will be a big player this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom