• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst thing is, Suarez needs a rest. Sad that we dont have another striker for next week but he looks a little jaded now.

prop121201-005-liverpool_southampton.jpg

Just to highlight how shite we've been, first two consecutive home wins since September 2011. Insane

maybe not having Suarez for a week will be a blessing in disguise... maybe the other players will step up and score...

He'll play Gerrard up front?

I'd play Sterling off Shelvey.

Midfield 4 of..

Enrique------Lucas--------Allen---------Gerrard

Just seen the goal DB, Your obversations are shite and your predictions are worse.

By the way what was Luis booked for?

Deliberate handball.

Well if you count a 6 yard header on target by a professional footballer who spends alot of training heading the ball a brilliant header fair enough.

He'll play Gerrard up front?

I'd play Sterling off Shelvey.

Midfield 4 of..

Enrique------Lucas--------Allen---------Gerrard

I'd leave shelvey on the team bus. Surely he's going to have to take a gamble on morgan or yessil?

Deliberate handball.

Well if you count a 6 yard header on target by a professional footballer who spends alot of training heading the ball a brilliant header fair enough.
yeah cos i bet Gerrard never takes shooting practice. That 30 yard goal or two or 30, they were all average goals cos he practices them in training.

Who will be our striker against WHU now that Suarez is out? He needed a break anyways.

1354376737187.gif

Jesus Christ, Dreamy... You do make it easy sometimes.

He's not attacking that ball... He's not running on to it... He's going straight up, maybe even ever-so-slightly backwards... To get THAT placement and THAT power on that header is top drawer - That's fucking textbook stuff.

yeah cos i bet Gerrard never takes shooting practice. That 30 yard goal or two or 30, they were all average goals cos he practices them in training.

What are you babbling on about, a 30 yard screamer and a 6 yard header are not even close to being the same.

It Gerrard finished from 10 yards I wouldn't call it brilliant, just like a CB heading in from 6 yards without to much resistance is hardly brilliant. But if you or anyone else wants to call Agger's header 'Brilliant' go ahead.

I'll reserve that tag for the likes of the header Gerrard scored in the CL final.

Now that was a brilliant header.

What are you babbling on about, a 30 yard screamer and a 6 yard header are not even close to being the same.

It Gerrard finished from 10 yards I wouldn't call it brilliant, just like a CB heading in from 6 yards without to much resistance is hardly brilliant. But if you or anyone else wants to call Agger's header 'Brilliant' go ahead.

I'll reserve that tag for the likes of the header Gerrard scored in the CL final.

"What am I babbling about"

Oh, the fucking irony.

IT WASN'T 6 YARDS !

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGH !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom