• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Zenit at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all would have to won this cup, but it just wasn't to be this season. It's no major, we can now focus on winning every single league before the end of the season.
Fuck it, it's a poxy bastard cup anyways.

That was a punch in the nuts. Lets just win this game now.
Unlucky Jaime, but you should know better. I e kick it out

Haven't seen the goal but if Modo gets any satisfaction from this then I say grab the pitch forks.

He was our best defender till that mistake...missed chances at zenit cost us now we need a little stevie miracle

Suarez is wonderful but sometimes he seems more interested in wriggling past players than he is in exploiting space.

Suarez is wonderful but sometimes he seems more interested in wriggling past players than he is in exploiting space.

Yeah hes in one of those moods, the problem is hes very easy to crowd out when he plays that way, hes just keeps trying to beat everybody on his own and it makes his much easier to defend against than when we have Sturridge along side him

Tbf though I think that's a lot of the reason he's so successful, cos if you run into space other defenders can predict your run, he so often takes the harder route that he succeeds.

Great play from Agger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom