• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Zenit at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Shelvey had put that one in. He lashes a loose one into the side netting. He's playing angry which is only good if he doesn't get sent off.

Whatever, if he hadn't played it out like such a moron he wouldn't have put us under such pressure in the first place

He's nowhere near his best, & at times costs us, but he's making some great saves of late. And you do seem to dislike the man with a vehement passion.

Could we keep the tedious debates about your pet player/your whipping boy to the rest of the forum.

We're busy trying to get another goal here.

Lol Themn, I'm shy like that

Jon, he just does my head in cos he makes such elementary mistakes, and one of my pet hates is keeper's who come off their line unnecessarily, and he ALWAYS comes off his line unnecessarily.

Plus he's always doing interviews about Liverpool not being able to compete with the top clubs blah blah, does my head in!

You can't reason with me on this! I'm done with him, same way I was with Torres the season before he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom