• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Where's the sack race thread for this season? My money's on Lopetegui but Ten Hag is doing his best to top the list right now

Where's the sack race thread for this season? My money's on Lopetegui but Ten Hag is doing his best to top the list right now
According to the BBC the owners have put their faith in Ten Hag ... for another 2 matches at least

I guess shagging old women can really age you. He is only 38 years old.
461525566_8452873068114172_7836948781272985634_n.jpg

Fernandes red card over-turned. Not surprised, but this shouldn't happen in the VAR era (i.e. like Mac Allister last year, he shouldn't have been sent off in the first place). Not that I'm complaining that he was, mind.

What!!!

You mean Kudus isn’t flavour of the month.

We’re going to have to find someone else for the crazies to get all upset about not signing!!!

What!!!

You mean Kudus isn’t flavour of the month.

We’re going to have to find someone else for the crazies to get all upset about not signing!!!
Panic not, we are less than half way through the alphabet this season. Lewandowski or Lucas next. Start worrying when we get (back) to Zubimendi

Back
Top Bottom