• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Bayern Munich coaches had become deeply concerned by Matthijs de Ligt’s lack of flexibility during his final season in Bavaria. Erik ten Hag and Manchester United were aware of those concerns ahead of his arrival in the summer for £38.5m.[
@SamiMokbel81_DM

Yeah, it doesn't take a coach to see that when he plays for them this season...

Bayern Munich coaches had become deeply concerned by Matthijs de Ligt’s lack of flexibility during his final season in Bavaria. Erik ten Hag and Manchester United were aware of those concerns ahead of his arrival in the summer for £38.5m.[
@SamiMokbel81_DM

Yeah, it doesn't take a coach to see that when he plays for them this season...

What kind of flexibility? Physical, tactical or being a stubborn cunt? 🙂

The Manchester United defender Noussair Mazraoui will be sidelined for several weeks having undergone a medical procedure after heart palpitations.

Club sources have played down the seriousness, insisting it is a precautionary, minor corrective procedure to rectify a relatively common condition.

Mazraoui has had heart issues previously – after testing positive for Covid during the 2022 World Cup he was diagnosed with a mild inflammation of the pericardium (the membrane surrounding the heart) a month later – but it is understood there was no suggestion of an emergency situation before his procedure.

Is it wrong to be happy that both Saka and Odreguard are injured? Someone needs to take out Haaland, just season ending injury.

Saka isn’t injured, this little shit hobbles off the pitch anytime I watch Arsenal and he’s back on the team sheet the next week. He’s a cheating little scrote.

IMG-7839.jpg
Mo has scored more in one season than Saka in his whole PL career :

Mo v2017 was the most exciting foward performance I have personally seen. Easily more than anything Haaland has done so far, Suarez v2012. Maybe only Torres v2008, Owen 98 or Fowler 94 or Weah 90s comes close. Just a personal view ofcourse.

Mo v2017 was the most exciting foward performance I have personally seen. Easily more than anything Haaland has done so far, Suarez v2012. Maybe only Torres v2008, Owen 98 or Fowler 94 or Weah 90s comes close. Just a personal view ofcourse.
Suarez 13/14 was the best I’ve ever seen anywhere over the course of a season.

Not going to disagree but that season it was Mo’s debut season and he was doing it in big games in CL too. He had a new sensational chant and our football was just pure chaos.

Not going to disagree but that season it was Mo’s debut season and he was doing it in big games in CL too. He had a new sensational chant and our football was just pure chaos.
I think you might have forgotten how good the football was in 13/14 and where we came from.

We were battering teams. Best football we’ve played in 50 years!

I think you might have forgotten how good the football was in 13/14 and where we came from.

Best football since 1963/64???

Do you think that maybe you’re doing that thing where you go overboard with the hyperbole and slip into bollocks mode?

I think you are only remembering our attack. We drew with WBA, Palace, and lost to Arse and Chelsea away from what I remember. We were unexpectedly brilliant especially in attack but horrible in defense which cost us.

Back
Top Bottom