• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Did I actually hear one of them mention Paul Mullin, the Wrexham striker?
I like Mullin, down to earth, LFC supporter and from the city, but he's nowhere near good enough for the PL.

Did I actually hear one of them mention Paul Mullin, the Wrexham striker?
I like Mullin, down to earth, LFC supporter and from the city, but he's nowhere near good enough for the PL.
I don't know. Scores goals, journeyman, sometimes it works a la Vardy or Lambert

That Martinez challenge was reckless.
I assume media will just let him go off as loveable aggressive old school defender rather than a short, not so smart Argentine defender l.

Vicario was pretty good today (from the motd highlights) 2 big saves at 2-1…..but the handball outside the area had to be spotted.

This is wild.

Sky Sports Premier League
@SkySportsPL

Jurrien Timber and Kai Havertz didn't complete a SINGLE pass against Man City yesterday
They become the FIRST outfield players in over 21 seasons of Premier League football to play over 89 minutes of a match and not carry out a successful pass

This is wild.

Sky Sports Premier League
@SkySportsPL

Jurrien Timber and Kai Havertz didn't complete a SINGLE pass against Man City yesterday
They become the FIRST outfield players in over 21 seasons of Premier League football to play over 89 minutes of a match and not carry out a successful pass
No way that is correct. For Havertz I could see it but Timber as LB?!

1727234328106.png

Opta's predictions can suck a massive schlong.

In the space of 3 weeks last March they had us, Arsenal and City all finishing top.

Back
Top Bottom