• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Everton takeover bidder John Textor wants to bring in top coach Abel Ferreira if he wins control of the club.

Who? Laugh out loud sad

I think that Morgan Rodgers could be a one of the signings of the season. Just saw him play for the England's u21s, what a performance.

I think that Morgan Rodgers could be a one of the signings of the season. Just saw him play for the England's u21s, what a performance.
It's a bit weird. City paid nearly 4 million quid for him 5 years ago, loaned him repeatedly and sold him for 1 m. Then Boro sell him after half a season to Villa for 8 million.

It's a bit weird. City paid nearly 4 million quid for him 5 years ago, loaned him repeatedly and sold him for 1 m. Then Boro sell him after half a season to Villa for 8 million.
He's not the first Man C youth that has happened to.

Meanwhile some where do in the AXA there is a shelf of VHS tapes of him since he was 9 which Edwards has watched and rewatched before finally deciding he would block Bobby Clark's pathway

It’s almost despite all cheating shity do, they missed out on the easy win if they followed the PSR. They are so busy fixing their numbers, they allow decent players to go for fuck all. Even Palmer looks relatively cheap now 😉
Arrogant twats.

Had no idea about this, what a tool. Over a racial slur he made against Son back in June.

Rodrigo Bentancur has been charged by the FA for reportedly violating Rule E3 due to misconduct during a media interview.

Rodrigo Bentancur could face a ban of between 6 and 12 matches if his charge is upheld.

[@AlasdairGold]🏅
#THFC

Lost in translation in Uruguay? At least no lip reader required this time out.
But seriously, Fair play to Son as these sort of things are just so boring him day to day and from one of your own too. What a dumb ass Bentancur.

How the fuck does that work?
- Allo, this is Mrs Rabiot, you want my son?
- No.
- Come on, 200k per week...
- No.
- How about 180k per week?
- We just signed another midfielder and we've also got Mainoo, so we're fine in midfield
- My son is better than both of them put together. Don't be stupid, sign my son only 190k per week...
- I thought you said 180k?
- Well, you agitated me so now price is up.

How the fuck does that work?
- Allo, this is Mrs Rabiot, you want my son?
- No.
- Come on, 200k per week...
- No.
- How about 180k per week?
- We just signed another midfielder and we've also got Mainoo, so we're fine in midfield
- My son is better than both of them put together. Don't be stupid, sign my son only 190k per week...
- I thought you said 180k?
- Well, you agitated me so now price is up.
Marseille are the 'winners'

"Marseille are second in Ligue 1 under new manager Roberto de Zerbi and Rabiot will join summer signings including Mason Greenwood, Neal Maupay and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg."

Not PL related but I'm watching Birmingham - Wrexham and I just heard stadium announcer say "one minute of added time...sponsored by..."! ( Couldn't hear who sponsor was).

When did this shite start?

Not PL related but I'm watching Birmingham - Wrexham and I just heard stadium announcer say "one minute of added time...sponsored by..."! ( Couldn't hear who sponsor was).

When did this shite start?

Been hearing the "Progressive Insurance Stoppage Time" shit for couple of years now

Back
Top Bottom