• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Fuck Spurs!!!

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Neto given Raheem and Sterlings squad numbers!

i’m a bit lost here but what exactly has raheem done wrong? he still looked their best player when he was getting regular games, missed plenty of chances of course.

it’s just that his salary and age don’t fit isn’t it?

Neto given Raheem and Sterlings squad numbers!

i’m a bit lost here but what exactly has raheem done wrong? he still looked their best player when he was getting regular games, missed plenty of chances of course.

it’s just that his salary and age don’t fit isn’t it?
It’s Chelsea FC you’re talking here, you don’t need to have done anything wrong.

Wonder if I could just start turning up at this B Squad training. Do it for a few weeks, become a familiar face. Eventually turn up at the accounts department wondering why I haven't received any of my 65k a week pay yet. The lads will all back me up, sure I've been training with them a few weeks now.

It seems like that might actually work.

Wonder if I could just start turning up at this B Squad training. Do it for a few weeks, become a familiar face. Eventually turn up at the accounts department wondering why I haven't received any of my 65k a week pay yet. The lads will all back me up, sure I've been training with them a few weeks now.

how are you going to displace trent if you spend half your time training with the wrong team?

I’ll be your agent… 15 year contract incoming!!!

To be fair, as a manager I see his point. Why would any manager want to work with more than 21 players, soon as the season starts the other 20 not getting games are going to be moaning and creating issues so he might as well split them and make it someone else’s problem. The reason why Chelsea sucha big squad and signed so many bloats is not his issue.

I watched Maresca's interview - just because the whole Chelsea circus is fascinating - and thought he was pretty good.

He's right, it's not his problem management keeps buying players. He can't work with 40 odd players. He's whittled it down to the size of a normal squad and fucked off the rest. It is what it is, as he said.

i dunno he’s a rare case of a very good player that finds himself in bad (good ££££) situation, although i reckon i’m out of touch with the current state of raheem as a player. he could be finished.

someone like tottenham might be the team to find out

Back
Top Bottom