• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games: 18th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

This should improve his mood.

Or what we call now, half a Melo

giphy.gif

Still hope it's a joke. He's not good enough for a big team. He's a journeyman.
At what point do we look at all the players in the lower leagues and give them a chance ? I mean would you guys have taken someone like Ivan Tony before he came up with Brentford ? Or even Jack Grealish before he came up with Aston Villa ? I think in England we have a lot more opportinity if we look hard enough.

This is awful, players rolling around like they’ve been shot constantly. Abraham’s pain might be legit though, stupid decision on his part to put his head in.

The play acting is back to the bad old days. Taylor needed to be stronger earlier. He's tried. But the players have zero respect for him. The Roma bench to a man have been a disgrace.

I fucking hate Mourinho. He sours every dressing room he enters whilst literally delighting in playing the most defensive and shit brand of football ever.

he’s a cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom