• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Olympic football

What an abomination that was. In front of little children too. 😡

If they did that to any other religion, there would be a massacre and mass protests all over the world.

The end is nigh.

56 mins Australia losing 5-2. 92 mins win 6-5. Outstanding entertainment.
The Zambian keeper was a joke and did you see their striker?

2023-07-07_Fussball%2C_Frauen%2C_L%C3%A4nderspiel%2C_Deutschland_-_Sambia_1DX_6960_by_Stepro.jpg

Caster Semenya vibes

Opening ceremony, drag queens reenacting the last supper i would imagine.

Personally, i thought it was probably the most accurate representation of the last supper i've ever seen

Has it been confirmed it was the last supper? Seems like religious nuts just being religious nuts to me.

Has it been confirmed it was the last supper? Seems like religious nuts just being religious nuts to me.
Theres been debate over if it was the last supper or the feast of dionysus (as he was there all blue and shit), but the organisers have apologised for offending people

But genuinely, if you're offended you're just a bigot. No one gave it shit when it was used as a theme for promo pictures for the sopranos, house, the simpsons, south park. Hell, even star wars had a go. They're more than happy seeing an AI generated trump being given a hug by Christ, but oh no! It's the drag queens and trans folk that REALLY upset everyone. Standard performative outrage from the christian right.

i have watched zero olympics and seen nothing but pictures of a beardy smurf and a guy with a nut hanging out

it just looks like screenshots from an episode of eurotrash, this is just the french being french?

But genuinely, if you're offended you're just a bigot. No one gave it shit when it was used as a theme for promo pictures for the sopranos, house, the simpsons, south park. Hell, even star wars had a go. They're more than happy seeing an AI generated trump being given a hug by Christ, but oh no! It's the drag queens and trans folk that REALLY upset everyone. Standard performative outrage from the christian right.
To be far, trans can be dangerous if you aren't careful at unmanned level crossings.

Apparently Argentinian athletes in any discipline are being mercilessly booed in France. Looks like the fallout from the Enzo song will linger on for quite some time; next season we should expect some crunching tackles when players from those 2 national teams happen to meet on the pitch.

Let’s hope Konate and Macca will not be one of the stupid cunts who will get himself sent off or worse.

IcdEiW.gif

Zokora kicked racism out of football in 2012.

I hope Enzo gets the same treatment.

Bonus:

Zokora somehow only received a yellow card for his horror challenge. (Good referee)

"He kicked me straight in the balls! Thank Allah I have a child, or I may not have become a father," Emre told Vatan post-match, via Goal.

Artistic director said it wasnt.
Religious bigots being offended by drag queens and sending death threats on social media(most of them from the US). Boohoo cry me a river.
Nobody gives a shit about Olympics anymore

Who are the snowflakes again?

Artistic director said it wasnt.
Religious bigots being offended by drag queens and sending death threats on social media(most of them from the US). Boohoo cry me a river.
Nobody gives a shit about Olympics anymore

Who are the snowflakes again?

Really? So many Yanks love it still.
Sure it's big in Russia and China too.

Really? So many Yanks love it still.
Sure it's big in Russia and China too.
Yanks will watch their basketball team win it easy + 100m...beside that, not so sure + time differnce, most people cant watch them

Authoritarian regimes will use the medals to push their political agenda and geopolitical soft power, nothing new.

Its really a giant useless circus

Yeah that's Japan's captain he's like 170 cm tall and the other guy is Wembanyama (NBA golden child) about 220 cm.

Yanks will watch their basketball team win it easy + 100m...beside that, not so sure + time differnce, most people cant watch them

Authoritarian regimes will use the medals to push their political agenda and geopolitical soft power, nothing new.

Its really a giant useless circus

No the yanks lap it all up.. as long as it features a yank.

In which case the camera is zoomed in on the yank(s) only.

Example commentary flows like this.

USA finish 3, 5 and 8

Yes.. but what about 1 and 2?

No need to talk about that Chuck.. USA finished 3, 5 and 8. Wooooo USA.. USA.. USA..

Back
Top Bottom