• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

I love Excel, but I am rooted in about 2005 - VBA macros are where its at. Even pivot tables are beyond me and dont even ask me about power automate or data analysis ... why do things have to change???? 😡

I now work for a company that hates Microsoft so we use Google Sheets. It is pretty crap, although the collaboration is quite natural which didn't exist (either technically or culturally) at my last place when "Excelfile_v14.23 vFinal2" would be flying around

I now work for a company that hates Microsoft so we use Google Sheets. It is pretty crap, although the collaboration is quite natural which didn't exist (either technically or culturally) at my last place when "Excelfile_v14.23 vFinal2" would be flying around
Even us civil service dick heads get office 365. No need for crap files like that.

I use it to its fullest by recording working hours and leave calculator.

I live in Google sheets… but only basic shit. I hate pivot table wankers.

I get excited by “lookups” & “sumifs” & GCP data queries with auto updates.

See, if I was gonna get my wages doubled I'd move.
But, importantly, I'm not on 58k a week. Maybe I'm naive but I don't see much difference between 58k a week & 116k a week, it's still a helluva lifestyle, & there he has more time to enjoy that lifestyle in much nicer surroundings.

To go against what I'm actually arguing though, I always think to get to professional footy player standard, esp nowadays, you need to be exceptionally driven & self confident, so the majority will always want to test themselves at the highest level they can.
I wonder if for some though - perhaps him included - their view on footy is a bit like Eubank's view on boxing. It's not a passion, they don't live for it, it just happens to be something they're very good at and can make a good living from?

Seems odd, but I guess there must be guys out there who are like that?

I wonder if for some though - perhaps him included - their view on footy is a bit like Eubank's view on boxing. It's not a passion, they don't live for it, it just happens to be something they're very good at and can make a good living from?

Seems odd, but I guess there must be guys out there who are like that?
Oh good point, & I'm sure there are, Michael Owen being a prime example, he said as much even when he was still playing.

I love PowerBI reports as a reader, haven't even thought about learning how to create them; I gave up on learning new skills a good 15 years ago
When they work, they're fucking great.

But when they don't work, they're nowhere near as intuitive as Excel for fault finding

When they work, they're fucking great.

But when they don't work, they're nowhere near as intuitive as Excel for fault finding
This is when you go on YouTube and speed up a 20 minute explanation clip someone just uploaded as a hobby and then realise that your description of the issue matches 50 other different rooting issues

Not sure about body language but I studied a bit of Arabic at school and from his tweets it seems that Zubimendi will play the friendly in Berlin only until halftime. He will then enter the field in the second half wearing the Liverpool kit.
That joke never gets old

Not sure about body language but I studied a bit of Arabic at school and from his tweets it seems that Zubimendi will play the friendly in Berlin only until halftime. He will then enter the field in the second half wearing the Liverpool kit.

My friend, who speaks fluent Arabic, confirmed this.
"studied a bit of Arabic" you say ... fucking fluent !

Back
Top Bottom