• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

In what way.

It’s definitely a thing in Australia :
https://www.bestswines.com/an-australian-tradition-bests-sparkling-shiraz/

That one is good… like really good, for that particular style - but that style will not delight everyone.

That one I would buy, and I have - there’s a bottle sitting in a box under my home work station.

Do I love it… fuck no… it’s a weird as fuck thing that only gets drunk at Christmas dinner.

You might find you love it… I bumped into winemaker over here - think she was from Yorkshire originally, thinks it sounds weird… loves it and will tell anyone that listens that you’re missing out on one of life’s secret pleasures by not trying it.
I remember having a sparkling shiraz at a wine tasting. It was really, really good. Interesting. I haven't seen a bottle in the wild, I haven't been looking really, but I'd but one if I spotted it.

Mikel Recalde is the best journalist for Real Sociedad news. The club’s supporters trust and believe him a lot.
“There is not much new. The main news is that the player has been included in the squad for the last friendly that Real will play in Berlin before the start of the season,” the journalist told DaveOCKOP.
“The ball is in Martín’s court, who is going to decide his future.
“There was a lot of pessimism at the club yesterday when the news broke. In the last few hours, some hope has been regained, but it is difficult for Real. Liverpool has come a long way during these last two weeks in conversations with Martín and his people.
“Me? My opinion is he IS going to leave.”
“This is more opinion than information, my feeling, unfortunately, is that Martín is closer to leaving than staying in Real, even though he still has a lot of doubts. It’d be a big surprise if he stayed at home.”
[DaveOCKOP]

Liverpool and Real Sociedad are still working on reaching an agreement for Zubimendi.

The possibility of the English including footballers in the deal has been put on the table.

As we reported the other day on @relevo, the player has already given the thumbs up to the English team.

View: https://x.com/JorgeCPicon/status/1821902911036608608

I imagine we're trying to avoid paying the 60m all in one go, I wouldn't be surprised if the deal ends up being 60m, but they'll want the full amount.

Page 11 and STILL no closer to signing this cheeseball than we were 10 pages ago.

Never change Liverpool.

Reckon I could learn fluent Arabic before we fucking signing him.

Back
Top Bottom