• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

I think seeing the compilation from this guy, I have to agree with @StevieM that we should keep Endo.
Towards the latter end of the game, getting a destroyer on to kill the game is a good option.
CJ is a no show for at least a 1/3 of games and we are likely to see injuries in other parts of the squad. I really can't see us singing more than more one player.
I agree we should keep Endo - I doubt his wages are very high and he is good at progressing the ball, although sometimes susceptible to a good press.

If we wanted to generate funds, I would consider selling CJ. He has his really good moments, but is too inconsistent, especially with his decision making. I think his value would be pretty impressive in current environment - close to Zubimendi with the English premium.

I'm not reading another word about this Lucas-regen until he's signed a Liverpool contract.
giphy.webp

The whole thing is too public now.
Not gonna happen.
Also, it's raining and I'm cold and hungry.
Fuck this camp.

I did, Froggy, but then I read that we're still "pushing very hard" to get him to sign, from which I assume that doing so is still necessary.
Has he given the thumbs up? Unless Froggy knows him personally, he knows as much as us mere mortals.

This is the best update yet. Not difficult being a journo these days….

@MatteMoretto
: There are times when it seems as if Zubimendi is closer to deciding to leave, and there are times when he is closer to staying.
Translation: He’s fighting with the missus whether to up sticks or not.

Has he given the thumbs up? Unless Froggy knows him personally, he knows as much as us mere mortals.
We know fuck all however these two quotes seem to indicare he's agreed to the move (yes I know you don't believe anything FP says but as Hansen said - he was first to break Xabi was staying).
And as I'm desperate for class reinforcements I choose to believe them - especially Recalde.

He’s generally awful, but got the Xabi News spot on so its probable that he has some good connections to the agency representing Xabi/Zubimendi

View: https://x.com/Plettigoal/status/1821861942081851729

Mikel Recalde is the best journalist for Real Sociedad news. The club’s supporters trust and believe him a lot.
“There is not much new. The main news is that the player has been included in the squad for the last friendly that Real will play in Berlin before the start of the season,” the journalist told DaveOCKOP.
“The ball is in Martín’s court, who is going to decide his future.
“There was a lot of pessimism at the club yesterday when the news broke. In the last few hours, some hope has been regained, but it is difficult for Real. Liverpool has come a long way during these last two weeks in conversations with Martín and his people.
“Me? My opinion is he IS going to leave.”
“This is more opinion than information, my feeling, unfortunately, is that Martín is closer to leaving than staying in Real, even though he still has a lot of doubts. It’d be a big surprise if he stayed at home.”
[DaveOCKOP]

I’ve lost my tent. Could be the 6% beers I’ve been knocking back. But I’m not feeling this transfer any more.

Back
Top Bottom