• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

If Jota stays fit, my confidence level goes up 25%
We're carrying a lot of "above average"...

I don't get the "there's no one good for us to sign" argument at all. Of course there is.
Kloppo didn't sign big names. He made them. Why aren't we doing that again with Slotto. We could never afford the finished articles really. We just got good at signing the next ones.

I don't see us moving in January. So imagine trying to sign someone after a crap year with a new manager. It will be even harder

Ah well. It could also go swimmingly!

If Jota stays fit, my confidence level goes up 25%
We're carrying a lot of "above average"...

I don't get the "there's no one good for us to sign" argument at all. Of course there is.
Kloppo didn't sign big names. He made them. Why aren't we doing that again with Slotto. We could never afford the finished articles really. We just got good at signing the next ones.

I don't see us moving in January. So imagine trying to sign someone after a crap year with a new manager. It will be even harder

Ah well. It could also go swimmingly!
It's mind boggling really that we're so dependent on one striker staying fit.

We're not.
So all the talk about us possibly winning the league last season if Jota stayed fit was hyperbolic?

I'm not saying it's do or die without him, but confidence levels is going to drop significantly if he's injured.

So all the talk about us possibly winning the league last season if Jota stayed fit was hyperbolic?

I'm not saying it's do or die without him, but confidence levels is going to drop significantly if he's injured.
Who's confidence? Not that of the other strikers!

Look at our goal scorers numbers from last season. He missed half our games and we did well without him. Of course it would have been better had he not been injured but most here were calling him a super sub!

Our season won't rest on his shoulders.

Who's confidence? Not that of the other strikers!

Look at our goal scorers numbers from last season. He missed half our games and we did well without him. Of course it would have been better had he not been injured but most here were calling him a super sub!

Our season won't rest on his shoulders.
I'm talking about the fans.

Back
Top Bottom