• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

Gen AI will end Excel, PowerBi and Power Automate. The end is nigh!

As long as Google sheets is the cockroach that survives Armageddon in that scenario so my little simple formulas can keep me right when I’m saying “nah mate… you need to get that sparkling Shiraz landing at under $8 a bottle for me to buy a couple of pallets so I can sell it $15 and keep my overlords happy.”

Gen AI will end Excel, PowerBi and Power Automate. The end is nigh!
No it won't. But they all have to embrace AI themselves.

Something that the financial software I implement doesn't do well at the moment. (Workday).

Tableau is very outdated though.

These moves are always a gamble, but I think this is a good one.

He's an exciting player of a type that Brazilian Spanish football hasn't produced too many of recently. Of late their central midfielders have tended to be 'holders' who sit and allow the full-backs to push forward.

Lucas Zubimendi is different. He's a big, blonde brown haired figure whose power and physical strength comes with attacking ability.

He can pass well and loves to rumble forward. He gets on the scoresheet both with blistering shots from range and from bursting beyond the strikers.

As long as Google sheets is the cockroach that survives Armageddon in that scenario so my little simple formulas can keep me right when I’m saying “nah mate… you need to get that sparkling Shiraz landing at under $8 a bottle for me to buy a couple of pallets so I can sell it $15 and keep my overlords happy.”
I'm never quite sure if you are joking about sparkling Shiraz

I'm never quite sure if you are joking about sparkling Shiraz

In what way.

It’s definitely a thing in Australia :
https://www.bestswines.com/an-australian-tradition-bests-sparkling-shiraz/

That one is good… like really good, for that particular style - but that style will not delight everyone.

That one I would buy, and I have - there’s a bottle sitting in a box under my home work station.

Do I love it… fuck no… it’s a weird as fuck thing that only gets drunk at Christmas dinner.

You might find you love it… I bumped into winemaker over here - think she was from Yorkshire originally, thinks it sounds weird… loves it and will tell anyone that listens that you’re missing out on one of life’s secret pleasures by not trying it.

In what way.

That one is good… like really good, for that particular style - but that style will not delight everyone.

That one I would buy, and I have - there’s a bottle sitting in a box under my home work station.

Do I love it… fuck no… it’s a weird as fuck thing that only gets drunk at Christmas dinner.

You might find you love it… I bumped into winemaker over here - think she was from Yorkshire originally, thinks it sounds weird… loves it and will tell anyone that listens that you’re missing out on one of life’s secret pleasures by not trying it.
Have you tried the milk frother technique to aerate your wine? I haven’t and just leave mine in a decanter for half an hour before having the first glass.

Have you tried the milk frother technique to aerate your wine? I haven’t and just leave mine in a decanter for half an hour before having the first glass.

No… because you can fuck around with the wine too much.

It’s also about the wine itself - most wine that’s decanted, I’d say… is for theatrics and wine-wankiness only.

Some people will tell you, a good glass and the right shape for the wine is more important.

No… because you can fuck around with the wine too much.

It’s also about the wine itself - most wine that’s decanted, I’d say… is for theatrics and wine-wankiness only.

Some people will tell you, a good glass and the right shape for the wine is more important.
Well I am a wanker

In what way.

From Yorkshire?

'Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom