• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

I wonder what happens when the Chairmen decides to hit the charm offensive button in the boardroom

Boats? Hoes? A scratchcard? Queue jump at Thorpe Park? The club secretary to tickle your balls? A naff PowerPoint? Ten minutes of the Chairmen on his knees begging?

So many questions.

Close. Food and the surrounding mountains. I kid you not.

They've got MOUNTAINS and GOOD FOOD FFS. Scouse can only do so much

yeahhh if this 25 year old man wants to stay at home because it's nice, then he's just not the No. 6 we are looking for. That's it. Move on to the Croquet please.. Or just put all our money on the table for Wharton. No body is going to fall for a presentation on South London.

Merino has probably shown him pics from Newcastle when he was there, and now we’re fucked.

Yesterday he wasn’t even on many people’s radar. Most of the leaks and briefings have come from San Sebastián.

Give this time.

Just my personal opinion, but everywhere is a step down from northern Spain. I'm leaving after two months shortly and want to throw myself in front of an ave.

At least he will have encountered rain.

It strikes me more that ‘LFC Transfer Room’ are full of shit.
But they're referencing the article by Mikel Recalde, the Sociedad journalist who broke the story in Spain.

This is the original article, and it's suggesting that the transfer seemed a certainty yesterday, but that Zubimendi seems to have doubts now:

One of the la liga journos was saying that the basque players tend to be very insular & he's known to just camping with his mates & mountain climb, bike etc rather than flashy holidays.

I guess appealing to that side makes perfect sense in this case.

What will be will be, I guess we'll see how ambitious he is.

Personally I'd stay, but I'm not a footy player who got his first taste of CL footy last year & just picked up a Euros medal 🤷🏼‍♂️

One of the la liga journos was saying that the basque players tend to be very insular & he's known to just camping with his mates & mountain climb, bike etc rather than flashy holidays.

I guess appealing to that side makes perfect sense in this case.

What will be will be, I guess we'll see how ambitious he is.

Personally I'd stay, but I'm not a footy player who got his first taste of CL footy last year & just picked up a Euros medal 🤷🏼‍♂️
You'd stay even if you were gonna get your wages doubled? You could always travel back to see your mates and the mountains. Apparently he's only on 58k a week.

Back
Top Bottom