• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

A bit nervous he could change his mind. As Jules pointed out local lad and has turned down every offer so far.

Not hearing anything isnt neccessarily a good thing.
This was and is my fear. If we're unsuccessful then it's hugely arrogant of us to have gone for him and release the fact we're going for him so openly.

This was and is my fear. If we're unsuccessful then it's hugely arrogant of us to have gone for him and release the fact we're going for him so openly.

I have a feeling the next update from Ornstein or Joyce will be that he has changed his mind. But we’ll see. Really hope we get this over the line.

Usually these kind of stories do not end well. Last summer it was Caicedo.
We didn't even have time to speculate before Szobo was announced.

I know all these football guys are complete nerds but this D&D/Pokemon coded language from Joyce is too much for me

Well it really is time to deploy the medium term tent.

Off to the supermarket to get supplies.

Firing up the 14 day weather forecast. Dig in lads

We’ll trigger the clause this afternoon…booooom….Hughes has to set a decisive trajectory for himself and Slot here..

Next big news will be clause paid…

tedio.gif

I wonder what happens when the Chairmen decides to hit the charm offensive button in the boardroom

Boats? Hoes? A scratchcard? Queue jump at Thorpe Park? The club secretary to tickle your balls? A naff PowerPoint? Ten minutes of the Chairmen on his knees begging?

So many questions.

I wonder what happens when the Chairmen decides to hit the charm offensive button in the boardroom

Boats? Hoes? A scratchcard? Queue jump at Thorpe Park? The club secretary to tickle your balls? A naff PowerPoint? Ten minutes of the Chairmen on his knees begging?

So many questions.
“I can’t give you as much money as then. I can’t promise you that we can challenge for titles. Here’s some charm. Also a voucher for some of the lovely restaurants around here. Will that make you stay?”

So many questions.

Chairman: Listen Zubi... players who leave Sociedad to play in England don't usually do well.

Zubi: Like who?

Chairman: Erm...Alonso for instance, no I mean Arteta, no wait... how about Isak? He's injured all the time.

Zubi: Aha...

Chairman: Screw this, I'll get you some hoes.

So many questions.

So many questions.
"I know you like you pet rottweiler, but there's a dog shagger living nearby, don't go"

Back
Top Bottom