• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

Who we haven't actually signed yet
He's 16. He can't sign pro terms until he's 17. I reckon we'll have a pre-contract already done.
EDIT - and for clarity, even if we do have a pre-contract, the lad could still walk away, but I don't know of an instance where that's happened in practice.

One of the theories behind why the basque language has no particular relation to romance or Iberian tongues, is that for many thousands of years while the rest of the peninsula was a multicultural melting pot, the basques were almost entirely isolated.

Next time one of them is unsure about leaving maybe develop a plan b.

Hughes just come into the club and failed already. He went in a players word and had no backup in place. What a cowboy. He must still think he's at Bournemouth.

Hughes just come into the club and failed already. He went in a players word and had no backup in place. What a cowboy. He must still think he's at Bournemouth.
He's not dramatically overpaid for shite yet, so there's still hope

The no back up in place isnt valid until the window is closed and nobody is signed though.

Sign Varela. Double Argies in midfield. Sorted.

The no back up in place isnt valid until the window is closed and nobody is signed though.

Sign Varela. Double Argies in midfield. Sorted.
Varela, ederson, some fucking cunt. We've shown the world we've got €60m for a number 6. We'll be lucky to find any value now

This will be a costly rejection because the next holding player we go for will be much dearer as the selling club will know we're getting desperate. I like Endo but if Slot's decided he's not up to the job then he's history.

So last summer we tried to sign Caicedo and Lavia (who still sounds like a bit of a fanny to me) to be our 6. When we failed, we signed Endo.
We just failed to sign another 6, but we don't need to sign Endo because we've already signed Endo.
And you know what, Endo's pretty good, and a really likeable guy to boot.
It's disappointing and all, but I reckon our boy Wataru will be even more fired up than ever.
What's that you say, he won't feel wanted? How do you reckon he felt last year when everyone talked him up as a stop-gap. The lad's a pro, he'll be ready to go. Ipswich won't know what's hit them.
FSG loves this post

We fucking need Klopp back badly, & this time it's not to be our manager.

That man was fucking everything to this club.

That's the kicker from all this as well. It's started the "see? Liverpool without klopp isn't a draw" shite. We really needed to go high profile and get it over the line easily to ensure this narrative doesn't become the standard.

They've fucked over slot in multiple ways

I’m off to Portugal in a few weeks. Cornwall can wait.
Just back from 2 weeks over there! We drove around and loved it (except the Algave - full of tourists, especially Brits - and some places were just like an exotic British resort - lots of loud music, full of lager louts and charging a fortune for average hotel rooms).

Yea. No need to use Klopp to diss the new manager like that
I mean... The thought had to have crossed a few people's minds. And we have went through the difficulties of having a lower profile manager and the difficulties of attracting players before.

Back
Top Bottom