• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

Well done everyone. Third summer on the trot looking like fucking amateur hour

If we've not wrapped up some fucking mad top tier business by Friday night, there will be fucking anarchy online

I'm talking bakayoko, I'm talking hincapie, I'm talking ink drying on a new DM.

I think thats the line I would have briefed the journos with as well.

We have to sign someone. Nothing else makes sense.

I think thats the line I would have briefed the journos with as well.

We have to sign someone. Nothing else makes sense.
We're not signing a 6. As with every summer, out top target says no, and then we kick rocks until season starts. Last year the panic buy (and it was, regardless how well it turned out) of endo won't be repeated this year. Gravy will be the 6.

We're not signing a 6. As with every summer, out top target says no, and then we kick rocks until season starts. Last year the panic buy (and it was, regardless how well it turned out) of endo won't be repeated this year. Gravy will be the 6.

Maybe, but knowing how Edwards operated last time there are alternatives.
Delaying the signing of a 6 isnt an option imho. We have several other key signings to make next summer.

Sociedad put a lot of effort into keeping him as they’ve seen their CB and other CM all decide to leave. Makes you think we were too slow on this if he was a target and shouldn’t have waited.

It's almost like FSG don't want us to be successful. Like, plod along, occasional cup win, in and about CL places, but no more

Maybe, but knowing how Edwards operated last time there are alternatives.
Delaying the signing of a 6 isnt an option imho. We have several other key signings to make next summer.

What difference does that make?

Which signings, by the way?

Sociedad put a lot of effort into keeping him as they’ve seen their CB and other CM all decide to leave. Makes you think we were too slow on this if he was a target and shouldn’t have waited.
The argument of course is that he was at the euros, so we might not been able to negotiate then. But why the fuck we weren't doing this in may I have no clue. If Slot is here to coach and have minimal say on players; why wait?

It's too bad we can't do two things at once, it would make these undesirable outcomes so easy to o deal with. Ah well, there's always next time.

Now Endo knows nobody wants him too. Power of good that will do him.

What difference does that make?

Which signings, by the way?
The only signings I think are probably Mo's replacement, maybe virgils, Trent's already covered. Maybe LW and LB? See what Ali wants to do as well?

What difference? For every Zielinski and Brandt there are Gini and Salah.
Edwards isn't doing this though; it's his mates and business partners.

I don't think we had a backup. We're 5 days before kick off and we've seemingly wasted a month and let the negotiations get in the press; something Edwards didn't do

I know this is wise after the event and everything but was anyone else not a bit dubious about the whole thing once he obviously didn't really want to leave his midtable home town club? Doesn't exactly scream ambitious warrior king, does it?

Plus the fact that he's got the most shifty looking rodent face you can possibly imagine.

It’s always wait another season until the right player is available - probably why we only won one league title with Klopp.

Everyone that sits at the top of this club are a bunch of money laundering fucking cunts.

Back
Top Bottom