• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

I’ve packed up my tent and logged on to booking.com to see what other campsites are open.

Sign Ederson, Hughes, ya fucking tit. Could’ve had him wrapped up 5 days ago for half the price.

GUyLXymWIAEMJON

Animated GIF

Yeah - he is staying - everyone reporting it now, well there you go - now unlikely to sign a number 6 this summer now. So there you go - it's fucked up, always the plan of FSG - penny pinching cunts that won't spend.

Nothing we didn't already know 3 days ago.

Just roll on the fucking season already, to hell with this shit.

Oh and block Hughes from entering the building until he's brought Ederson back with him, that's his pass to getting back in.

This new regime doesn’t seem that wired up as it was cracked out to be, Bordeaux and this tit seem mis judged and complete non starters. No wonder Klopp looked tired.

Not even fussed tbh. I wouldn't say he's at such a level to be majorly disappointed about it. I'm more pissed we waited so long to go for someone.

Here we have a great root cause.

No Vikings were harmed in KH’s contribution to this thread.
When there’s nothing left to pillage we will go pillage elsewhere. This is the Viking way.

Just accept I’m ahead of the game.

We're an absolute bunch of mongs.

Fuck me, I thought Jorg was bad. Send the guy back to Bournemouth on John's private jet. Don't even land the fucker, just drop him from about 5,000ft.

At a time when we need to keep up the pace with City and Arsenal, NO FUCKING SIGNINGS. UNREAL.

Back
Top Bottom