• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

It also sounds like we tried to negotiate a different payment structure to the release clause (which is to be paid in one go) so you could also argue we are wasting their time.

It also sounds like we tried to negotiate a different payment structure to the release clause (which is to be paid in one go) so you could also argue we are wasting their time.

yup that’s fair too, if we’re fucking about we’re also guilty

in general though the stories coming out seem to be largely around convincing the player so personally i credit that with most of the delay

The only reason we are getting shit updates like this is because the LFC twitter base is demanding minute by minute updates.

This is on, sit tight.
Absolutely, easiest non story out there. Almost certainly what's happening now is the club's are haggling over terms, or maybe even the player and the club over the contract, either way, Zubimendi knows what he wants, he's just waiting for us to offer it, or will stay if we don't.

Absolutely, easiest non story out there. Almost certainly what's happening now is the club's are haggling over terms, or maybe even the player and the club over the contract, either way, Zubimendi knows what he wants, he's just waiting for us to offer it, or will stay if we don't.

But we often see the story that "x personal terms agreed, clubs just negotiating". This is neither. So either both sides are keeping cards closed to their chest, or the players the issue

still has doubts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240812_111819_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812_111819_com.twitter.android.jpg
    659 KB · Views: 21
We have doubts as well, post that on Twitter, imagine if he has this level of doubt with his passing...we would be fucked.

Annoyed doesn't even begin to cut it.

I have fury running through my veins, my mind is telling me to fly over there and burn the whole place to the ground.

But the fact we're indulging in this back and forth bollocks tells me we're just as culpable. Is it's true we gave him a deadline by last night, then the deals off.

Just can't wait for the season to start now, so excited.
You know nothing, we know nothing and the media knows nothing more than we're in for him. You'll give yourself an aneurism over standard negotiating practice.

You know nothing, we know nothing and the media knows nothing more than we're in for him. You'll give yourself an aneurism over standard negotiating practice.
I know we're on the 6th day since Joyce, Ornstein and the rest of the gorms broke the story, I also happen to know it doesn't take 6 mother fucking days to make a mother fuckers mind up, it's a yes or it's a no. It's stay at Sociedad or join the best club in the world. I also know players from that region are somehow spell bounded into staying around that region their whole career. It's dead in the water, we all know this.

Is it just me that is putting on my Batman voice and saying...."Where is he...." and imaging hanging JH over a fucking building...

I'd just rather we whored ourselves out and looked desperate failing to bring in target after target, if they weren't a parade of DMs. It's not even some prime chunk of beef that had a fevered dream at the age of 8 that Jesus kissed their right foot and Mary fucked their left, who rose up out of nothing by zig zagging through crowds of heathens and smashing the ball righteously.

No, it's just another fucking defensive midfielder.

The highest praise is to be a metronome or a clock. Let that sink in. The incredible workings of a pendulum might be bewildering to footballers, but it's not exactly cutting edge technology.

I bet this siesta loving prick tease hates 12:30 kick offs and won’t sign till Friday afternoon so he’s unavailable against Ipswich.

Siestas aren't really a culture associated with the basque country, but you're against napping now? You're a fucking Monster... Oh, and everyone hates 1230 kickoffs.

Siestas aren't really a culture associated with the basque country, but you're against napping now? You're a fucking Monster... Oh, and everyone hates 1230 kickoffs.
If I can’t get away with a kip in the afternoon then nobody can!!!

Back
Top Bottom