• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post Match Man United (A) - Sunday 1st September

Attachments

• FkRb4nvXoAgKZIn.jpeg
    FkRb4nvXoAgKZIn.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 12
What a fucking statement win.

Salah is finished and should have been sold 12 months ago I hear on the streets.

The man is incredibly consistent. That’s 7 visits in a row to OT he’s scored in.

Gravy Sublime.
Diaz two great goals.
CB’s and Robbo excellent.
Ali superb.

3 wins from 3.
3 clean sheets.
Top of the table.

Loving post Klopp life so far.

Absolutely astoundingly bad United performance. Fucking awesome performance from us

Gravenberch stand out first half, Mac A bossed the second

Two brilliant assists and a goal from Mo. Two sharp finishes from Diaz and Trent unlucky not to be on the score sheet too
Were Utd that bad? They started both halves well and except for some exceptional goalkeeping and poor finishing would have scored a couple.

This sounds mad after a game where we've beaten Utd 3-0 at Old Trafford, but we were quite wasteful before the first goal- we were sloppy as hell in the final third, and we were also super wasteful after the third goal went in. We could have really battered them today. There were a few times when we lost possession in dangerous situations too. So great result, but I don't think that's us at our best by any stretch. Fair play to Gravy, he is demonstrating on a weekly basis that he can bring some real dynamism to our midfield, and his ability to run with the ball is a real boon.

We're only three games in, but we're in much better shape on the field post Klopp than I could have realistically hoped for.
Just need to sort out the transfer policy now.
But I'm a lot more optimistic for the rest of the season than I thought I would be right now.

During our worst days under Hodgson, Konchesky and Voronin, I don't remember us being piped as regularly as this billion dollar United team seemed to be getting piped.

And certainly not by United during the best Fergie years.

"It is not like I am Harry Potter," said Ten Hag. "You have to acknowledge that.

I think that comment might come back to bite him in the ass. Who knew, instead of spunking how many millions on the squad, all he needed was a wizard's hat and a fucking wand?

"It is not like I am Harry Potter," said Ten Hag. "You have to acknowledge that.

I think that comment might come back to bite him in the ass. Who knew, instead of spunking how many millions on the squad, all he needed was a wizard's hat and a fucking wand?
As I said yesterday, desperate times call for desperate measures and ETH has been a desperate man for too long. This is someone who's clearly very uncomfortable with the position he's in and he doesn't know the means to react rationally.

He’s a dead man walking - seems to want to be shot

Ten Hag is that guy at work who projects a load of confidence. The top-level managers see it, buy into it, and give him loads of responsibility. He recruits a load of new people who worked for him at his last place. Some of them are competent but their major benefit to him is that they have his back.
Everyone else knows he a bluffer and full of shit. Eventually the people at the top begin to realise the litany of failures on his watch might not be the fault of the people working for him, or at least not those who were already in post when he started.
That's starting to happen to Eric now.
I am frankly amazed that he managed to achieve anything at Ajax. The Dutch league must be even shitter than I thought.

One feeling i already get from us is that we might execute “beat the dross win the league”. The games against City & Arsenal are important in the title race obviously but if we relentlessly create great chances, and keep pushing for more goals after the first (something we stopped doing last season) i think we’ll be right up there.

Let’s see though. As once the fixtures come in we might see mixed abilities to adapt to this system with the fringe.

It’s quite telling we haven’t subbed any of Macca, Gravy or Szobo yet, other than one 91st min sub for Gravy.

Ten Hag is that guy at work who projects a load of confidence. The top-level managers see it, buy into it, and give him loads of responsibility. He recruits a load of new people who worked for him at his last place. Some of them are competent but their major benefit to him is that they have his back.
Everyone else knows he a bluffer and full of shit. Eventually the people at the top begin to realise the litany of failures on his watch might not be the fault of the people working for him, or at least not those who were already in post when he started.
That's starting to happen to Eric now.
I am frankly amazed that he managed to achieve anything at Ajax. The Dutch league must be even shitter than I thought.

The thing is, he's not the slick but shallow bullshitting type imo. He's never exuded confidence. He's just shit.

I was completely staggered they didn't sack him in the summer. It was amazing.

We're also the only team that hasn't conceded a goal yet. After last year when we conceded a shit goal in the first 10 minutes to just about everyone, that's a real improvement. I don't feel like we've been lucky in that respect either. Alisson had a few saves to make today, but they were all saves we'd expect him to make.

Happy Utd didn’t though, yeah?
Yeah, Carra saying the same in post match was funny, but unprofessional. Could be proper awkward the next time he and Ten Hag share screen time. It's all very well us as fans saying that kind of thing, but if you're going to interact with the guy then a bit of empathy is in order.

The thing is, he's not the slick but shallow bullshitting type imo. He's never exuded confidence. He's just shit.

The FA Cup win really was a major blessing for us all.

One feeling i already get from us is that we might execute “beat the dross win the league”. The games against City & Arsenal are important in the title race obviously but if we relentlessly create great chances, and keep pushing for more goals after the first (something we stopped doing last season) i think we’ll be right up there.

Let’s see though. As once the fixtures come in we might see mixed abilities to adapt to this system with the fringe.

It’s quite telling we haven’t subbed any of Macca, Gravy or Szobo yet, other than one 91st min sub for Gravy.

easing himself in i reckon. get through the internationals and he’ll maybe start to experiment a little with earlier subs and rotation. he’s going to have to, i can defo see harvey getting time, endo seeing games out and bradders continuing to relieve trent. then there’s a whole forward line to tinker with.

He's so shit and it's great to see. Fingers crossed for many more "I need time" interviews

Back
Top Bottom