• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

He's a fantastic player. Sadly I don't think Real will sell unless they are going for Rodri or something. But that ship is delayed for a good while.

Mount may have been a target but there wasn’t any evidence Klopp wanted him as a main target. If he wanted him then I’m sure we would have got him instead of Szob. I do like the narrative of Klopp going power crazy for 2yrs or so before we got Hughes and Co in but it’s not really true is it.

A few years back, as part of the long term planning for the midfield rebuild, LFC had identified (scouting & data team in agreement) 3 players who they considered would go on to become world class i.e. Bellingham, Tchouaméni & Gravenberch. We normally get it right when our scouts & data team agree.

Source: An Athletic piece last year when we looking to sign Ryan & my dodgy memory.

Sign this guy:

740059-1705068787.jpg

For obvious reasons...

I have tolerated moron until now, as I just scroll past the wordy drivel, but that last one meant he made the list of illuminati on ignore

Someone’s worried CJ’s not going to be surround by world class so he can shine!!!
Seriously what is so good about tchoumainai
- everytime I have seen him play for France or RM, I just think he is a Bourmmouth or Forest player. Garbage, thats why the most important player for Frances midfield will be Manu Kone not this lump of muscle with zero technical ability.

If we are looking for a forward what about that fella Marmouch from Germany he just scored 2 tonite to level with Bayern Munich and from the reports bullied their defenders ... lets get Salah to tap him up.

If we are looking for a forward what about that fella Marmouch from Germany he just scored 2 tonite to level with Bayern Munich and from the reports bullied their defenders ... lets get Salah to tap him up.
Why should we be looking for a forward, we have six? Granted we may lose 3 players in the summer, the we are going to need more than 3 players

Daniel Svensson, 22, is being followed by Liverpool, according to British media.
Liverpool have followed the Swede closely and is said to have impressed Liverpool with his versatility and physicality.
Svensson can play at left back and central midfielder.

- Great fun, of course, says Svensson.

- It's a sign that you're doing something right and performing well where you are. I just take that as fuel to run on.

Svensson was a little surprised when he heard about the interest.

- It is one of the world's biggest clubs, so it was not entirely expected that you would read it, he says and continues:

- I don't know much about it. I just know they've seen a few games.

- It's a bit surreal, but I just have to keep going,
and we'll see.

Daniel Svensson, 22, is being followed by Liverpool, according to British media.
Liverpool have followed the Swede closely and is said to have impressed Liverpool with his versatility and physicality.
Svensson can play at left back and central midfielder.

- Great fun, of course, says Svensson.

- It's a sign that you're doing something right and performing well where you are. I just take that as fuel to run on.

Svensson was a little surprised when he heard about the interest.

- It is one of the world's biggest clubs, so it was not entirely expected that you would read it, he says and continues:

- I don't know much about it. I just know they've seen a few games.

- It's a bit surreal, but I just have to keep going,
and we'll see.

Is there anything you can tell us about him Modo after intensely following him throughout his career, like has he got a big cock?

Is there anything you can tell us about him Modo after intensely following him throughout his career, like has he got a big cock?
Haha I know nothing about him except that he plays for a Danish team and was just promoted from Swedens U21s.

None of our forwards are reliable.
We're scoring and not conceding and the guys scoring are our FWDs. I have no idea what you're talking about. In the new system we create a far fewer XGs but we also concede far fewer XGs.
The only reason Nunez is struggling is because he isn't getting the run of games he needs to get moment

We're scoring and not conceding and the guys scoring are our FWDs. I have no idea what you're talking about. In the new system we create a far fewer XGs but we also concede far fewer XGs.
The only reason Nunez is struggling is because he isn't getting the run of games he needs to get moment
Spot on

Because Darwin’s run of games saw him score consistently last season????

Certain people really need to take a long hard look at Darwin’s scoring record and explain why they think the one season he scored 30+ goals is his norm as opposed to the other 4 seasons when he played regularly and consistently scored less than 20.

Because Darwin’s run of games saw him score consistently last season????

Certain people really need to take a long hard look at Darwin’s scoring record and explain why they think the one season he scored 30+ goals is his norm as opposed to the other 4 seasons when he played regularly and consistently scored less than 20.
Then we get Marmoush, he will be a success for us, we keep Darwin as well, you can never have too many gunmen.

We are struggling, that last game against palace in terms of chances taken and scored is what our norm is. Jotta should have got a hatrick, and Mo did not look like scoring at all. I really hope we dont give Mo a long extension, I see much of the same issues as last season in him.

Back
Top Bottom