• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

We’ve already signed 5 players and it’s all kept under wraps. The club media team will be wanking off Slot for a week before making announcements.

We are still waiting for U21 Euros to end from last summer to sign couple of DMs whom can run about a bit, well at least more than 15 games…

Not even the bullshitters on Twitter can be arsed to make up transfer lies when the new boss is knocking back margaritas in Ibiza. It will ramp up over the next few weeks and months.

I suspect a lot of buyers are waiting to see how the Euros play out, both in terms of performane but injuries, too. Nobody wants to sign anyone only for the fucker to snap their Tibia against Georgia.

Missed a chance to make a snap their Tbilisi against Georgia pun.

He's getting picked over Camavinga. I think he and Macca will form a very good midfield.

He’s just turned 29 - which means he has less than a year before he “won’t have the legs” to play in a top Premier League midfield.

Besides - it sounds suspiciously like a nudge to Juventus to get a new contract offer together pronto.

I'm strangely optimistic about Morton.
Would rather keep him and sell Fabio and Jones.

Could be our very own Mats Wieffer

No fucking way. Fabio gonna be our own Musiala. For real.

Still like us to sign Musiala though, what's better than 1 Musiala?

Back
Top Bottom