• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LFC sign a centre-back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohammed Kudus has praised
@LFC
’s latest addition to the backroom staff John Heitinga:“I felt very good under Heitinga. He is the best trainer I have had at Ajax. Apart from the training aspect, I also have a very high regard for him in terms of standards and values. Personally, I would have loved to work with him longer.”

Mohammed Kudus has praised
@LFC
’s latest addition to the backroom staff John Heitinga:“I felt very good under Heitinga. He is the best trainer I have had at Ajax. Apart from the training aspect, I also have a very high regard for him in terms of standards and values. Personally, I would have loved to work with him longer.”

Make a bid for Kudus NOW!

Make a bid for Kudus NOW!
The time to do that was 12 months ago when we were stacking up on midfielders which, ironically, should’ve been done 12 months before that had we not been sitting on our arses. Oh well I suppose.

There is a but here…

We can make amends for previous faults if we just sign Johan!!! You can’t go wrong signing a footballer named Johan.

It’s always a bit concerning when a manager comes in and Surrounds himself with people of the same nationality. Are the the best for the job? Or did “fellow countryman” play a role

It’s always a bit concerning when a manager comes in and Surrounds himself with people of the same nationality. Are the the best for the job? Or did “fellow countryman” play a role

I think so far 3 of Slot’s key assistants are Dutch (his right-hand man Sipke Hulshoff, lead physical performance coach Peeters and now Heitinga) and 2 non-Dutch (player development coach Aaron Briggs and GK coach Fabian Otte, who is German). And all the smaller staff and coaching positions in the club are mainly Brits, plus maybe a couple of Germans left over from Klopp + Taffarel. Overall seems like an OK balance to me.

If you are going to bring in coaching staff from a particular country than you could do a whole lot worse than Dutch. Ajax have trained up a considerable chunk of talent over the years

If you are going to bring in coaching staff from a particular country than you could do a whole lot worse than Dutch. Ajax have trained up a considerable chunk of talent over the years
The only concern is they may deem that Harvey needs to be racked

I think so far 3 of Slot’s key assistants are Dutch (his right-hand man Sipke Hulshoff, lead physical performance coach Peeters and now Heitinga) and 2 non-Dutch (player development coach Aaron Briggs and GK coach Fabian Otte, who is German). And all the smaller staff and coaching positions in the club are mainly Brits, plus maybe a couple of Germans left over from Klopp + Taffarel. Overall seems like an OK balance to me.

How many are bald, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom