• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Henderson to City

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Being reported in this mornings media

Sounded out as City's priority target and long term replacement for YaYa Toure

Same as sterling, if they offered us silly money I'd not be that bothered. He's good but I don't think he'll ever be great.

86822-not-like-this-gif-perfect-loop-pD6b.gif

I don't want him to go but quote them some absurd price and if they decide to pay it, fine.

I suppose this is the price you pay for not qualifying for the Champs League.

The bounty is so much now for just qualifying, the top 4 can cherry pick from the rest to their hearts content

For 30 million + (English premium) I would sell however it sends a horrible signal that we are a selling

We paid near enough 20M for him. Since then he's gone on to improve massively, establish himself in the England team and become our captain (pretty much).

What's this 30M shit.

Being reported in this mornings media

Sounded out as City's priority target and long term replacement for YaYa Toure

Link?

They were after Wilshere in yesterdays news round.

Henderson said just a week ago that he wants to stay at Anfield for the long term. Cant see him moving tbh.

I suppose this is the price you pay for not qualifying for the Champs League.

The bounty is so much now for just qualifying, the top 4 can cherry pick from the rest to their hearts content

Yes, because qualifying for the CL and finishing second really helped our cause with Suarez. It's nothing to do with CL football, it's about money and being at a club that is more likely to sustain success, due to having more money.

So we're Spurs now? The only people turning us into Spurs are fickle fans, cf the ones who wanted Rodgers out in October.

I think that's it Mark, we can offer those players as much money as anyone else.

What we can't offer them is a good team to play in, we can make promises but our transfer dealings for the last decade scream mediocrity.

If you were Henderson would you commit to a club who hasn't a fucking notion how to go and fill out a squad around you?

I'd be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom