• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

This was a shit tournament. Spain were the only decent team. For me their final was against Germany. It was a clash of styles as it should be. I have no clue what England's style is.

England didn't deserve shit, scraped through every fucking round and were lucky to even be in the final.............but like always, luck runs out.

This was a shit tournament. Spain were the only decent team. For me their final was against Germany. It was a clash of styles as it should be. I have no clue what England's style is.

Could have been much better if France were not unexpectedly lifeless and Portugal or England had better managers. The minnows did their part, it’s the big teams bar Spain and Germany that have stunk it out.

God that was fun

Spain the better side comfortably, but Southgate likes shooting himself in the foot. Kane should have been dropped in match 2, foden and saka by match 3. Watkins, Palmer, eze all looked like match winners, as opposed to that starting dross

Zubimendi looked good. Was worried the tide would turn in England's favour but Spain actually looked better and came flying off the blocks. The idea of him in our midfield in a pivot with Mac or as a 3 with Endo would be destructive.

Imagine how good that England team could be. Wasted in a chump of a manager.
The team isn't all there. If you played to some of the teams strengths you'd also reveal other weaknesses.

It could certainly be better football though. This team had a chance to build to something with some truly shit opposition in a very diluted competition. They didn't really figure out how to play well. They just reduced their ceiling and found some sort of minimal viable product. A bit of luck and an easy draw got them through to the finals.

It's the history of the Tottenham though.

Back
Top Bottom