• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Kane about to get hooked.

Surely it would have been preferable to bring Kane on for the last 25 minutes when England are dominating possession so he could use his experience to find an equalizer. Instead, he does fuck all for 75 minutes and now it’s going to be a fast, but inexperienced striker with all the pressure of his shoulders and no space to run into. Where’s the sense in that?

Surely it would have been preferable to bring Kane on for the last 25 minutes when England are dominating possession so he could use his experience to sneak a goal. Instead, he does fuck all for 75 minutes and now it’s going to be a fast, but inexperienced striker with all the pressure of his shoulders and no space to run into. Where’s the sense in that?

Where's the sense in Southgate being England manager.

Goal down and chasing the game, I wonder how long Boregate sticks with a back 3 and 2 DM's.

Ooooooh Yamal! Close!

for all the hot air about walker he clearly tires on 60 these days but can still bang out an important sprint if necessary

The way that I watch international football is really odd. The lovely game for a neutral thing... Am I the filthy neutral? Do all neutrals zone out and stop watching and start reading about how pecans were first cultivated while peeling their balls off their legs?

Back
Top Bottom