• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

When Spain do have a bad pass, like that one that Rice picked up, it feels like they need to go hard on the counter.

i’m sure the game plan is to soak up pressure but some of the england players are shiteing themselves when controlling the ball

For all the deserved criticism of Southgate, he's gotten results that no England manager has done. If he pulls off the unlikely today, you've got to grudgingly give him some sort of credit.

Like watching 2000s Mourinho, it isn't pretty but it's hard to say it hasn't been effective.

And yes, I think he'd be found out in the club game.

For all the deserved criticism of Southgate, he's gotten results that no England manager has done. If he pulls off the unlikely today, you've got to grudgingly give him some sort of credit.

Like watching 2000s Mourinho, it isn't pretty but it's hard to say it hasn't been effective.

And yes, I think he'd be found out in the club game.

Let’s hope Mourinho never finds out that someone somewhere compared him to Southgate…

Has Kane touched the fucking thing? Running about like a 70 year old and has the interest of a dead cat.

Has Kane touched the fucking thing? Running about like a 70 year old and has the interest of a dead cat.

listen if the ball is played to sir harry’s feet within 12 yards of goal with no defenders around him and loads of time to get off his mobility scooter there’s nobody else you’d want

sleeping-philip-j-fry.gif

Back
Top Bottom