• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

I loved the majority of it.

Group stage was great with Georgia, Turkey and Austria making it entertaining.

Quarter finals all shite apart from Turkey v Netherlands.

Semis decent and a good final.

IMG_4637.thumb.jpeg.8bf35c347d7a824b93e4e514e5f8ab5f.jpeg

Both goals on Walker but Neville said England couldnt win anything with Trent as right back. Funny as fuck that.
He is the only person I was thinking of when they scored both those goals from that side, BOTH goals BOTH from that side.

Spain deserved it overall..but fuck me. Can someone chop Cucurella in half? One of those who I genuinely wouldn't give a fuck if they got injured the amount he cheats.

As for England.. they have the talent in the youth coming through..all they need is a Klopp style manager to harness it.

Kyle Walker out of position, not marking is man for both goals. Not a whisper from the media. The fella cost England the game

Just heard that in the two Euro Finals that England have lost these past two tournaments, that mouth-breather cunt up front played a combined 181 minutes and touched the ball ONCE in the Italy / Spain box. WTF?!?!?
I heard it as well, but what can you do when the manager does not play wingers to his left and right so he can play his game ? Foden is the most overrated player in that squad. Trent the most underrated.

Don't be silly. Foden was the right call. It just didn't happen for him this tournament.
Foden plays in a system supported by world class players like Rodri, Silva and De Bruyne. He looks lost playing for England.
I'm not saying that he shouldn't have been picked, I'm saying that Sterling would have been a better LW than Foden.

So will Kobbie Mainwho be welcomed back in the country as a national hero then after doing fuck all against the Swiss, Dutch and Spanish?

Silly overrated little cunt.

Back
Top Bottom