• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I'd rather invest some time and effort into hacking into Brighton's database. Failing that, blow £110m on eleven players from South America and hope one comes good. Finding any sort of value in the PL has become an anomaly.

I can already hear the tip-tapping sound of the Liverpool Coms team typing a statement out to placate the fans.

"Doak commits his future to LFC by signing a 5 year contract".

He isn't 28, he is 17. So not sure why they would use the word "future"?
Mhm...
3834163b11fb84cb82c26ff41e0b422e.jpg

This player has big potential and wants to come play for us , counts as home grown just pay the difference yesterday and get it done and get a defender also . Forget caicedo any player who fancies Chelsea especially this Chelsea who aren't in any European competition isn't worth the bother.

Are they getting both, or we getting Caicedo? Hahaha.

I’m guessing that with the need to cover Nkunku etc that they’re going for Lavia after all at these rates…or Boehly is even more of a raging narcissist than even I imagined.,.

50m? Fuck if only some one had told our data scientists boffins, this has come completely from left field then.
We spent whole summer playing number wang, if this goes through then can’t wait for the recent FSG apologists on here to explain this one to me unless we never wanted him in the first place and we end up getting Caicedo.

Last edited:
Looks like they purposely drop the Adams deal to make sure they get this Lavia one over the line. Acting like a bully - though that's kinda expected. I wouldn't want us to suffer further humiliation by matching their bid for Lavia only to get rejected by the player. 😳

Looks like they purposely drop the Adams deal to make sure they get this Lavia one over the line. Acting like a bully - though that's kinda expected. I wouldn't want us to suffer further humiliation by matching their bid for Lavia only to get rejected by the player. 😳

I think Lavia would still choose LFC, he's sold on our project just like Caicedo apparently is sold on Chelsea's. So in the end they may get offers accepted for both, but so will we and it will be up to player preference. They will get Caicedo and we will get Lavia.

I think Lavia would still choose LFC, he's sold on our project just like Caicedo apparently is sold on Chelsea's. So in the end they may get offers accepted for both, but so will we and it will be up to player preference. They will get Caicedo and we will get Lavia.

If this is true, they can't match our bid for Caicedo, so want to use this Lavia bid to force our hands

£55m

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom