• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Caicedo is bright enough to understand how bad this makes him look whichever way it ends

How does this make the player look bad.

The club can invite a bidding war, but the players agents can't do the same? He doesn't give a fuck about either team.

The club can invite a bidding war, but the players agents can't do the same?
Is that what an agent is supposed to do?

If the clubs wanna actively fanny around to engage in a bidding war in the first place, wouldn't the agent be sitting back lapping it all up until the auction has ended and 1 club tucks their tail between the legs?

Honestly, move on from Caicedo.

Why are we persisting with someone that clearly doesn’t want to play for the badge and instead is being swayed by $$$.

Should go all in on Lavia, who actually wants to play for us.

Why are we persisting with someone that clearly doesn’t want to play for the badge and instead is being swayed by $$$.

100%

Whatever happened to "we only want players who want to be here?"

Fk Caicedo and Tchouamemi.

I really do believe we have a backup plan but we want to prove the point that Chelsea, the agent and the player are cunts.

Well, at least I hope that's the case.

Yeah, true. But I'm consistent. I also hated him all along.

And I think I was kind of proven right in the end.
I don’t see how? He was one of our greatest ever players, never kicked up a fuss. Extremely professional and moved on with our blessing in the end with no animosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom