• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the sell a few select players they might get away with it if no incomings?

Any incomings guarantees non-compliance!

Fuck!

Th athletic article said the sale of Mount, Gallagher and Hudson-odio needed to nett over £100m and they’d still be struggling.

Mount was £55+5M, H-O will be less than £8m and they can’t sell Gallagher as they need every midfielder they can get!

All exacerbated by no European football income

I feel sorry for Lavia here. We've proper dicked him about.
How have we? We made an offer which Southampton hasn’t accepted. As far as I know, we haven’t walked away- have we?

All I’m reading (yesterday and today) are briefings by Chelsea and Southampton to, mainly, London-based outlets and twitteratti such as Fabrizio Romano and Dharmesh Seth.

How have we? We made an offer which Southampton hasn’t accepted. As far as I know, we haven’t walked away- have we?

All I’m reading (yesterday and today) are briefings by Chelsea and Southampton to, mainly, London-based outlets and twitteratti such as Fabrizio Romano and Dharmesh Seth.
I think the fact we didn’t go back again and instead went all in on Caicedo

Chelsea’s bid of £52+3M hasn’t been responded to yet AFAIK.

Presumably Soton waiting to see what happens at Brighton first.

Sign Lavia
I’m just about with this, though it’s difficult to know exactly what is going on the player side re Caicedo.

At least it seems pretty certain that Lavia absolutely wants to come to Anfield and there’s real potential in him.

Chelsea’s bid of £52+3M hasn’t been responded to yet AFAIK.

Presumably Soton waiting to see what happens at Brighton first.
Exactly.

How do we actually know what’s happening except what Klopp confirmed at the presser that Brighton had accepted our bid, and even that was couched with caution leading me to suspect we were expecting this exact scenario.

As far as I can see we’ve approached both bids properly; it was Southampton which had been providing blow by blow accounts and some on top of any bids we made.

Last edited:
Just checked and Lukaku no bids at £40M asking price, Ziyech failed medical and Hudson-odio is going to Fulham for less than £8M

WOW they are fucked! I didn’t realise how thin they were in midfield either

Real want Kepa

I didn’t feel the Lavia before but now I do, get the kid in. Southampton aren’t going to come out of this that well either to any future City or Chelsea kids they buy, total dicks…

Last edited:

He's had his heart set on us, remained professional and dignified while the club haggled for months over a couple of million, clearly giving the impression that we don't value him at the price set.

Then he has to watch while we shit ourselves and throw more than DOUBLE the amount we're balking at Soton for him.

Must make him feel really valued.

He's had his heart set on us, remained professional and dignified while the club haggled for months over a couple of million, clearly giving the impression that we don't value him at the price set.

Then he has to watch while we shit ourselves and throw more than DOUBLE the amount we're balking at Soton for him.

Must make him feel really valued.
If he's got a good head on his shoulders then he'll understand the difference between the two valuations.

Even so, he must feel like chopped liver after this mess
I'd say he is hoping the Caicedo saga is sorted asap and he gets to move to the losing club.
The extra wads of cash bulging in his pockets will ease his bruised ego no doubt

I'd say he is hoping the Caicedo saga is sorted asap and he gets to move to the losing club.
The extra wads of cash bulging in his pockets will ease his bruised ego no doubt
I know, poor darling. Fucking hell. People acting like these guys aren't pampered multi-millionaires who make a fortune for playing their favourite game.

All relative, though, isn't it? He doesn't know any different. This has always been his life since he was about 8, probably. No concept of 'real' life.

He's a 19 year old kid who's been sold a dream by Liverpool, then dicked about ever since.

No

We get Caicedo and then bring in Lavia too as a big fuck off to the Chavs.

I assume the plan was to bring in Lavia as an understudy to Fab, now he can be an understudy to Cac

All these deals like Caicedo's where the player has seemingly already agreed a contract and all that remains is to sort a transfer fee with the current club, when did that become the norm? I thought it was illegal to approach the player until terms with his club had been done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom