• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Calum Davenport stabbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Rosco link=topic=35400.msg930305#msg930305 date=1250954763]
[quote author=Frogfish link=topic=35400.msg930304#msg930304 date=1250954625]
[quote author=Rosco link=topic=35400.msg930283#msg930283 date=1250953386]
Does Davenport live with his mum ?
You'd think he could afford to move out
[/quote]
People do visit their Mums occasionally !
[/quote]
I know, that's why I don't think it was a break in as mentioned above.
Too coincidental.
CSI SCM on the case
[/quote]

CSI+Miami+-+Horatio+-+1.jpg

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=35400.msg930394#msg930394 date=1250969160]
Bedford is a shithole.

Pretty much all of it. I feel safer walking round Brixton than I do round Bedford. Proper small town mentality place.

I didn't know he was from there though, that makes him and Andy Johnson that are from Bedford
[/quote]

I've never been to Bedford and probably never will. However, everywhere has shit and nicer areas. I assume Davenport must live in one of the better places.

Brixton is mostly fine these days.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=35400.msg930474#msg930474 date=1250974414]
Why is he putting on sunglasses over another pair?
[/quote]

Well, it is very sunny in Florida.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=35400.msg930282#msg930282 date=1250953230]
[quote author=Paddy link=topic=35400.msg930275#msg930275 date=1250952896]
Maybe people breaking into their house?
[/quote]Well in Columbo.
[/quote]

HAHAHA

The stabbing was actually in a neaby village called Kempston. I used to have a relation who worked at the petrol station there. The place seemed like a compressed Garstang.

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=35400.msg930372#msg930372 date=1250966290]
It's his stepdad, obviously dude.
[/quote]

Im lost ..his stepdad stabbed him????

[quote author=Vanbasten84 link=topic=35400.msg930601#msg930601 date=1251024445]
[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=35400.msg930372#msg930372 date=1250966290]
It's his stepdad, obviously dude.
[/quote]

Im lost ..his stepdad stabbed him????
[/quote]

Yes. His 19 year-old stepdad stabbed him, possibly because he wasn't showing him enough respect around the house, and he thought he was too big to take the slipper to.

[quote author=gkmacca link=topic=35400.msg930556#msg930556 date=1251017518]
The stabbing was actually in a neaby village called Kempston. I used to have a relation who worked at the petrol station there. The place seemed like a compressed Garstang.
[/quote]

I was there just a couple of weeks ago - my 99 yr old Nan has lived there nearly all her life. I've never seen any hassle on my short visits, seems kind of dead to me.

[quote author=Molbystwin link=topic=35400.msg930613#msg930613 date=1251027513]
reminds me of that film Talladega nights with will ferrel....

nasty business.
[/quote]

Why does Ferrell get stabbed in it? I'd pay to see that.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=35400.msg930622#msg930622 date=1251028583]
[quote author=Molbystwin link=topic=35400.msg930613#msg930613 date=1251027513]
reminds me of that film Talladega nights with will ferrel....

nasty business.
[/quote]

Why does Ferrell get stabbed in it? I'd pay to see that.
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sx73s3ZBY8

[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=35400.msg930348#msg930348 date=1250957862]
Some area's of Bedford aren't that bad HC... certainly 100 times better than Luton. I wish him a speedy recovery.
[/quote]

Luton is the worst place I've ever been, seriously. I'd hate to get stabbed in the legs there.

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=35400.msg930723#msg930723 date=1251037301]
Some area's of Bedford aren't that bad HC... certainly 100 times better than Luton. I wish him a speedy recovery.
[/quote]

Luton is the worst place I've ever been, seriously. I'd hate to get stabbed in the legs there.

[/quote]

Quite right. I'd make sure I was far enough away and then stab myself in the legs to make sure I was never lured back. Esther Rantzen's there now, too. It just gets worse and worse.

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=35400.msg930723#msg930723 date=1251037301]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I stayed there in 96 when I went to see Oasis at Knebworth. The first thing I saw when we got into the town centre was graffiti in massive lettering saying "we hate whites".

Me and a mate went out that night to one of the pub/clubs there, everyone was either black or of mixed race and they were all welcoming and friendly.

The 60-something guy who ran the hotel we were staying at was an absolute cunt though. We got back to the hotel about 10 minutes after their 12 o'clock curfew so he locked the front gates so we couldn't get access to the hotel or the car. He came outside to us and basically told us to fuck off until morning when we could have the car back.

We slept in the doorway of a health centre, the nurses working there kept bringing us drinks down and whenever the duty doctor went out on call they let us into the building to get warm, quite fit too they were, and again, very friendly.

The place is a dive though and there's not much there at all.

A Premier League footballer's career may be hanging in the balance after he was allegedly stabbed by his sister's boyfriend with a kitchen knife.

Worrell Whitehurst, 25, appeared at Bedford Magistrates' Court charged with attacking 26-year-old West Ham United player Calum Davenport in the town on Saturday.

Davenport suffered heavy bleeding after he was repeatedly stabbed in both legs.

Whitehurst, of Finsley Walk, Derby, is also charged with attacking the defender's mother, 49-year-old Kim Stupple.

Whitehurst's pregnant girlfriend, Cara Davenport, 28, the player's sister, was in court.

As Whitehouse, who was dressed in blue jeans and a grey T-shirt, appeared in the dock Cara burst into tears.

The defender, a former England Under-21 international, underwent emergency surgery at Bedford Hospital for stab wounds to both legs after an incident at his mother's home in Springfield Avenue, Bedford, at 5am on Saturday.

Davenport cost West Ham £3 million when he joined them from Tottenham during the summer of 2007. He did not figure in the east London club's first game of this season, at Wolves last week and, after struggling to hold down a first-team place, has been linked with a move.

Bedford-born Davenport spent a spell on loan at Premier League rivals Sunderland last season and has also been loaned out to Watford.

The centre-back started his career at Coventry and has also played on loan at Southampton and Norwich.

So you weren't far wrong Doc. Vlad pretty much spot on though.

[quote author=irishred link=topic=35400.msg931210#msg931210 date=1251124235]
A Premier League footballer's career may be hanging in the balance after he was allegedly stabbed by his sister's boyfriend with a kitchen knife.

Worrell Whitehurst, 25, appeared at Bedford Magistrates' Court charged with attacking 26-year-old West Ham United player Calum Davenport in the town on Saturday.

Whitehurst, of Finsley Walk, Derby, is also charged with attacking the defender's mother, 49-year-old Kim Stupple.

Whitehurst's pregnant girlfriend, Cara Davenport, 28, the player's sister, was in court.

As Whitehouse, who was dressed in blue jeans and a grey T-shirt, appeared in the dock Cara burst into tears.

The defender, a former England Under-21 international, underwent emergency surgery at Bedford Hospital for stab wounds to both legs after an incident at his mother's home in Springfield Avenue, Bedford, at 5am on Saturday.

Davenport cost West Ham £3 million when he joined them from Tottenham during the summer of 2007. He did not figure in the east London club's first game of this season, at Wolves last week and, after struggling to hold down a first-team place, has been linked with a move.

Bedford-born Davenport spent a spell on loan at Premier League rivals Sunderland last season and has also been loaned out to Watford.

The centre-back started his career at Coventry and has also played on loan at Southampton and Norwich.

[/quote]

Incest.

What the hell's going on down at West Ham, it's like a reality version of Final Destination, first Ashton may be forced to retire, then Davenport got stabbed in both legs and now Jack Collison's father was killed in a motorbike accident. Strange times.

Once upon a time it was just you got injured a lot if you played for West Ham.

This is getting a bit much

[/quote]

Vlad may not get everything right, but he is usually pretty well spot on.
Why am I talking about myself in the third person?

As I said in the other thread Worrell is a pretty unusual first name isn't it?

regards

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=35400.msg932557#msg932557 date=1251236317]

[/quote]

regards
[/quote]

Constable Savage. Are you are aware that Mr Worrell Whiteside is of...Caribbean extraction?

[/quote]

regards
[/quote]

Hope Worrell Whitehurst doesn't get his 15mins of fame and go on Jonathon Ross or anything. Poor Jonathon would be having heart failure introducing that name.

[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=35400.msg932567#msg932567 date=1251236899]

[/quote]

regards
[/quote]

Constable Savage. Are you are aware that Mr Worrell Whiteside is of...Caribbean extraction?
[/quote]

Haha...the three 'W's.

My Dad loved 'em.

Apparently according to the tabloids Callum Davenport's sister is standing by her boyfriend during the trial (the boyfriend who tried to kill her Brother and Mother!). Her previous boyfriend is serving life in prison for something (I can't remember whether it was attempted murder or armed robbery or some such shenanigans). She seems like a right cunt.

[quote author=Pesam link=topic=35400.msg932969#msg932969 date=1251296993]
Apparently according to the tabloids Callum Davenport's sister is standing by her boyfriend during the trial (the boyfriend who tried to kill her Brother and Mother!). Her previous boyfriend is serving life in prison for something (I can't remember whether it was attempted murder or armed robbery or some such shenanigans). She seems like a right cunt.
[/quote]

If this is true they had to be in it together maybe trying to extort money from Calum and threatening to ruin his career if he didn't cooperate which they may have succeeded in doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom