• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alan Hansen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon Jocky.
At least we know from Lawro that whatever is wrong won't be to do with heading the ball too much.

Jocky was part of that great side that played just before I got into footy, so I don't really remember him too well as a player.
But when I was a kid, the great Billy Liddell lived at the top of our road. Jocky and his missus used to come and see Billy regularly, and after Billy passed they kept coming to see his widow, Phyllis. They were regular and always brought flowers.
Class, on and off the pitch. I really hope he pulls through.

Lots of rumours of ill health when he stepped back from MotD

A class act on and off the pitch

Alan Hansen made 620 appearances for Liverpool during a 14-year career at Anfield; former Scotland international won eight First Division titles, three European Cups and two FA Cups;

Was my motd pundit growing up.

Loved watching highlights of him.

Get well soon although it looks pretty bleak 🙁

My best defender, played intelligent football and was a good dribbler going forward. YNWA Alan

Not looking good for Jocky. Hope he pulls through. He was a player before his time as a ball playing CB. Pure class on and off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom