• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a look at our net spend. The maximum (net) spent was about £30m if you include add-ons. Arsenal is about £100m

Not sure what is happening here but there’s no smoke without fire as they say. We did claim not to be interested in bringing Diaz during the winter.

Is this guy "a player" or "the player"
[article]
According to Salzburger Nachrichten (news image provided below), the Reds want to reinforce their midfield department and are looking to secure the signing of Sucic.
The 19-year-old was highly impressive in the victory (1-0) over Liverpool last month and Jurgen Klopp was not disappointed by the youngster’s performance.
[/article]

Is this guy "a player" or "the player"
[article]
According to Salzburger Nachrichten (news image provided below), the Reds want to reinforce their midfield department and are looking to secure the signing of Sucic.
The 19-year-old was highly impressive in the victory (1-0) over Liverpool last month and Jurgen Klopp was not disappointed by the youngster’s performance.
[/article]

It might be time to Sucic and see….

Thats a great move for Forest and a great move for Aouar. He's become something of a leper at Lyon, due to supposed attitude issues. If he has a good season at forest and keeps his nose clean he'll easily move next summer

Damn it @bluebell , you are supposed to give great hope to people on this site, not follow the FSG line. You are a proper sell out mate
I hope I am wrong but Klopp's body language was resigned to us not signing any one, and it looked like we didn't have the money. I don't know when new monies come in, but the club might be forced to look in Jan, hopefully we are still in the chase.

Thats a great move for Forest and a great move for Aouar. He's become something of a leper at Lyon, due to supposed attitude issues. If he has a good season at forest and keeps his nose clean he'll easily move next summer
Reminds me of Ben Arfa in terms of ability and attitude.

I hope I am wrong but Klopp's body language was resigned to us not signing any one, and it looked like we didn't have the money. I don't know when new monies come in, but the club might be forced to look in Jan, hopefully we are still in the chase.

He did look downcast, that’s for sure.

I can understand the money men saying we can’t just be signing players when we have a treatment-room full of them. If they’re unreliable, in terms of availability, move them on first.
I seriously would have moved at least one (or even both) of Oxlade-Chamberlain and Keira this summer.

Last edited:
He did look downcast, that’s for sure.

I can understand the money men saying we can’t just be signing players when we have a treatment-room full of them. If they’re unreliable, in terms of availability, move them on first.
I seriously would have moved at least one (or even both) of Oxlade-Chamberlain and Keira this summer.
Don't misspell his name, it will upset some of them. Behonest with you I doubt any club wants to buy either. The only player we might get something for is Bobby and he looks like he is staying as probably is Naby.
FSG came in admiring the AFC model, and have found someone in Klopp who will shield them.

Don't misspell his name, it will upset some of them. Behonest with you I doubt any club wants to buy either. The only player we might get something for is Bobby and he looks like he is staying as probably is Naby.
FSG came in admiring the AFC model, and have found someone in Klopp who will shield them.
Tee hee hee! Autocorrect strikes!

Forest have signed a ridiculous number of players this summer they will struggle to build any sort of cohesion short term.

They don't need to worry about the short term though. Their next three games are Everton, City and Spurs.

Pretty much a foregone conclusion for these 3 games whatever happens with their team.

They have got creativity and goals in the team. Compared to teams like Bournemouth, Southampton and Everton, I think they have a better squad on paper. Winning the 6 pointers will be crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom