• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer SUMMARY 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewster's going, who else is following him?
Wilson and Shaq. I'd even consider selling Matip if a good offer cam in for him. He is way too fragile

Wilson and Shaq. I'd even consider selling Matip if a good offer cam in for him. He is way too fragile

I think Shaq is staying, and we shouldn't sell Matip if we don't have a replacement in as the only thing worse than having an injury prone quality back up is having no quality back up!!

That's nuts. We are already down to bare-bones for CBs and you want to sell another ? We are not going to buy 2 CBs before the window closes. Fragile or not he's got 20-30 games at least in him this season and we are going to need every one of them.

Shaq. was MotM yesterday for me. Definitely a place in the squad for him this season.

Last edited:
Yeah, Shaq always seems to have these great little cameos and disappears off for another 6 months.

Hopefully he can stay fit / stop pissing Klopp off / whatever the fuck he does and contribute a bit more this season.

Yeah, Shaq always seems to have these great little cameos and disappears off for another 6 months.

Hopefully he can stay fit / stop pissing Klopp off / whatever the fuck he does and contribute a bit more this season.

Hope so, he looked all happy and huggy with Klopp after the sub yesterday so I guess they're cool now

Just checked his minutes from last season and he played a total of 180 minutes in the league

That's nuts. We are already down to bare-bones for CBs and you want to sell another ? We are not going to buy 2 CBs before the window closes. Fragile or not he's got 20-30 games at least in him this season and we are going to need very one of them.

Shaq. was MotM yesterday for me. Definitely a place in the squad for him this season.
They're good as useless if they're injured constantly. Its very unlikely we'll get bids for hi while he is injured, so we're stuck with him. Shaq is another one despite the muscle is another Daniel Sturridge.
These defenders are available free, are any of them better than what we have as backup?
[xtable]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Player{/th}
{th}Nat.{/th}
{th}Age{/th}
{th}Out-of-contract since{/th}
{th}Market value{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=rowspan:2}
35939-1467210304.jpg
{/td}
{td}Ezequiel Garay{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Centre-Back{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]{/td}

{td}
9.png

157.png
{/td}
{td}33{/td}
{td}Jul 1, 2020{/td}
{td}£4.32m{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
38434-1589814062.jpg
{/td}
{td}Daniel Schwaab{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Centre-Back{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]{/td}

{td}
40.png
{/td}
{td}32{/td}
{td}Jul 1, 2020{/td}
{td}£2.52m{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
s_92109_512_2013_03_08_1.jpg
{/td}
{td}Ryan Shotton{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Centre-Back{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]{/td}

{td}
189.png
{/td}
{td}31{/td}
{td}Jul 23, 2020{/td}
{td}£2.16m{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
131327-1450345223.jpg
{/td}
{td}Jozo Simunovic{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Centre-Back{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]{/td}

{td}
37.png

24.png
{/td}
{td}26{/td}
{td}Jul 1, 2020{/td}
{td}£1.98m{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
58923-1548509418.jpg
{/td}
{td}André Pinto{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Centre-Back{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]{/td}

{td}
136.png
{/td}
{td}30{/td}
{td}Feb 1, 2020{/td}
{td}£1.71m{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

That's nuts. We are already down to bare-bones for CBs and you want to sell another ? We are not going to buy 2 CBs before the window closes. Fragile or not he's got 20-30 games at least in him this season and we are going to need very one of them.

It's bluebell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom