• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
My absolute favorite youngster at the moment in the Danish Superleague, Mathias Jensen from FC Nordsjælland, is on his way til Celta Vigo for a fee in the region of £6M.

Extremely gifted and elegant central midfielder that is also hard-working and a proper goal-threat. Strong Eriksen-vibes here. Hope we keep an eye out for him, a good first season in La Liga and he could well be on the move to a major club. He's 22 now and before he's 25 he's going to be playing in a top 10 club is my extremely bold prediction here.

Bonusinfo! Last season Celta bought his central-midfielder team-mate Stanislav Lobotka in FC Nordsjælland, and he is now rumoured on his way to Spurs, after a strong first season in Spain.

Yeah, you'd think Pope would be sold. He has just had surgery on the shoulder injury so he's probably out for a good while.

My absolute favorite youngster at the moment in the Danish Superleague, Mathias Jensen from FC Nordsjælland, is on his way til Celta Vigo for a fee in the region of £6M.

Extremely gifted and elegant central midfielder that is also hard-working and a proper goal-threat. Strong Eriksen-vibes here. Hope we keep an eye out for him, a good first season in La Liga and he could well be on the move to a major club. He's 22 now and before he's 25 he's going to be playing in a top 10 club is my extremely bold prediction here.

Bonusinfo! Last season Celta bought his central-midfielder team-mate Stanislav Lobotka in FC Nordsjælland, and he is now rumoured on his way to Spurs, after a strong first season in Spain.
Youve lost all your Ericson credit with Dullberg and that other scoper at Southampton

Youve lost all your Ericson credit with Dullberg and that other scoper at Southampton
Yeah and that whopper at Chelsea.
Lol kidding, been hearing that Christensen stunk up the place last season.

Losing Courtois and signing Butland. A new step towards Chelsea getting fucked.

Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland is Chelsea's top target to replace Thibaut Courtois if he leaves this summer, according to Sky sources.
Sky Sports News
understands there has already been informal contact between Chelsea and Stoke over the England international.
It is understood the Sky Bet Championship side would be prepared to allow Butland to leave for around £30m - but want any deal to be resolved quickly.

All sorts of rumours whirling around chelsea, seen some about them having Kovacic on loan, and paying Oblak's release clause, I suspect both are unlikely.

There's a poll on redcafe at the minute to ask whether people would prefer Pogba or Maureen to stay at the club, currently 4 to 1 in Pogba's favour.

Such a pity that he'll be off before the boss.

DULLBERG!?

Well, Dolberg's been frustrating to follow this past year, but I bet it's been even worse for him, going from injury to injury struggling to get a proper run-in. He needs to get back on track and when he does, Klopp knows.. he's going to become an absolutely wonderful striker. One of the best.

And Højbjerg.. yeah.. he was voted Soton's most improved player last season and one more season like it will probably make him a target for bigger clubs. He has not progressed at the pace I imagined he'd be mind. Dammit.

Christensen is such a fine footballer.. he had a rough last season as had anyone at Chelsea really, but he's like a Rolls Royce when it comes to ball-playing central defenders. I heart him. He'll be just fine.

Yeah, so, Denmark will probably win the Euros 2020. Like a boss.

PS Nicknames like Dullberg makes me teary-eyed alright, but I'll handle it, I'm a grown up after all..

*reaches out for teddy bear and a cookie*

Last edited:
Btw I don't think Chelsea will be half as bad as last season.. mostly a hunch but I guess they could surprise somewhat. Anyone else feel the same?

Btw I don't think Chelsea will be half as bad as last season.. mostly a hunch but I guess they could surprise somewhat. Anyone else feel the same?

Yeah. I'd love Sarri to fall flat on his face in England but feel like he'll have a rejuvenating effect on a miserable Chelsea squad.

That depends quite a bit on what happens before Thursday though. Still feel they'll end up outside the top 4.

Lobot, you say?

latest

Its lovely reading all this when its not your own club. Hope they unsettle the fuck out of him, and his cunt club.

Its lovely reading all this when its not your own club. Hope they unsettle the fuck out of him, and his cunt club.

And it's not like the utd fans were not wanking each other off when the rat coutinho went, they were absolutely loving it and saying we were ruined.

And it's not like the utd fans were not wanking each other off when the rat coutinho went, they were absolutely loving it and saying we were ruined.
Yeah, but we are better than that.. Let them foam at their mouths.

Pogba is shit. I would rather they keep him.

I think it doesn't matter really. He will be better under a better manager, but they will ruin whoever they bring in for big Money anyway. So I think it is cool if they see Pogba play better another place while their game remain shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom