• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially for KHL.

Brighton have signed young defender Leo Skiri Ostigard. The 18-year-old will link up with the Seagull’s Under-23 squad. 3 yr deal.

Rangers boss Steven Gerrard is set to raid his former club as he looks to take Liverpool forward Dominic Solanke on loan.
The 20-year-old struggled for game time under Jurgen Klopp last season due to the form of Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah.
But Liverpool legend Gerrard is confident he can convince the forward to make the switch to Ibrox this summer.
Would make sense with a recall option. He's dropped back below Sturridge in the pecking order.

Especially for KHL.

Brighton have signed young defender Leo Skiri Ostigard. The 18-year-old will link up with the Seagull’s Under-23 squad. 3 yr deal.
Thanks. He’s Norwegian though and I have never heard of him, why it would’ve made more sense to highlight that thay’ve also bought 20-year-old Danish striker Anders Dreyer from Esbjerg in a £2.5M deal..

*wink wink*

Thanks. He’s Norwegian though and I have never heard of him, why it would’ve made more sense to highlight that thay’ve also bought 20-year-old Danish striker Anders Dreyer from Esbjerg in a £2.5M deal..

*wink wink*
Ah ! I saw they had bought a Danish guy the other day but forgot to post the details and when I saw this just now I thought he was the guy. Doh !

We attack and don't defend. 2 is a luxury.
LOL - yeah based on yesterday's evidence do we even need defenders ? fuck knows. Allison must be laughing all the way to the bank - his wife would be watching that and say ' so hard day at work hunny ?' - 'yeah - I kicked the ball twice and made three saves, and one shot was on target'. Makes Karius look even worse doesn't it ? - a goalkeeper that hardly gets used, and you still manage to fuck it up.

LOL - yeah based on yesterday's evidence do we even need defenders ? fuck knows. Allison must be laughing all the way to the bank - his wife would be watching that and say ' so hard day at work hunny ?' - 'yeah - I kicked the ball twice and made three saves, and one shot was on target'. Makes Karius look even worse doesn't it ? - a goalkeeper that hardly gets used, and you still manage to fuck it up.

Harsh mate. He fucked up but it was the CL final. You get tested on the way there. Allison let in 7 over 2 semifinals.

Harsh mate. He fucked up but it was the CL final. You get tested on the way there. Allison let in 7 over 2 semifinals.
First time i have ever said anything nasty about Karius. I even said in another that his errors are not why we lost that game...we were onto losing that game as soon as Salah wnt off and our midfields ability to retain the ball vanished. Plus also blamed Klopp for bringing on Lallana..when we needed a frontman not a partial cripple.

Also when i read the thread title ... why do keep reading it as 'Summer transfer wanks'

Ah ! I saw they had bought a Danish guy the other day but forgot to post the details and when I saw this just now I thought he was the guy. Doh !

What happened to that Scando wonderkid, who was a Liverpool fan, went to Real I think...

Is he playing at all?

First time i have ever said anything nasty about Karius. I even said in another that his errors are not why we lost that game...we were onto losing that game as soon as Salah wnt off and our midfields ability to retain the ball vanished. Plus also blamed Klopp for bringing on Lallana..when we needed a frontman not a partial cripple.

Also when i read the thread title ... why do keep reading it as 'Summer transfer wanks'
His errors are why we lost that game. That is a fact!

What happened to that Scando wonderkid, who was a Liverpool fan, went to Real I think...

Is he playing at all?

He played a little this summer but was not included in the squad to meet At Madrid in the supercup. Probably to be loaned out again. Was in Heerenveen last season.

The kid will be allright. But it is demanding to play in the Keita role. Dictating the pace in games. In big clubs you will cpmpete against the best midfielders in the world and the hurdle is imence. He should have gone elsewhere. We have an even bigger talent coming through. The son of Alfie Haaland (ex City Captain who was stamped on by Keane and the career was ruined). He turned down Juve and will sign for RB Leipzig instead.

Odegaard - being offered to Championship teams.

According to the Mirror he's wanted by Villa and Derby.
Marca reported that Lopetegui likes him and will give him time to develop. He's played a bit during pre season and was quite good for Herenveen last year.
Hopefully he gets the right loan move this year.

Is he playing at all?
Martin Ødegaard is it? He's been at Herenveen but without really setting the Dutch league on fire and the latest news on him were that he's on his way to the Championship actually.

Still a young lad (19), but he needs to get his career sorted sooner rather than later now.

Edit: Should've read the next page before replying I see..

Martin Ødegaard is it? He's been at Herenveen but without really setting the Dutch league on fire and the latest news on him were that he's on his way to the Championship actually.

Still a young lad (19), but he needs to get his career sorted sooner rather than later now.

Edit: Should've read the next page before replying I see..

A long term contract with Real Madrid is pretty much a sorted career?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom