• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then anyone on this site that thinks we will achieve anything other than 5th to 7th - should prepare themselves for that outcome, because that is what will happen. I think @Farkmaster - summed it up well, we may have 8 midfielders - but in reality if you factor their glass-factor, we really only have 5. Even last season where we had them all fit - I think that lasted no more than 2 weeks, and by the time the FA cup finished the regulars were f*cked with a capital F.
I was with you but wow! Are you forgetting we have Klopp. Klopp finished 3rd despite having no back 4, 2 seasons back. Last season we competed in all 4 comps narrowly missing out on the League and CL.
The window closes on the 1st of September let's see what happens, and if the club doesn't buy anyone we still have Jan, which is fewer games away than normal due to the WC.

I was with you but wow! Are you forgetting we have Klopp. Klopp finished 3rd despite having no back 4, 2 seasons back. Last season we competed in all 4 comps narrowly missing out on the League and CL.
The window closes on the 1st of September let's see what happens, and if the club doesn't buy anyone we still have Jan, which is fewer games away than normal due to the WC.

We really are at the end of days ladies and gentleman... BB talking sense.

I have 100% faith in Klopp, but his luck of getting through seasons to at top 4 place while key positions are injured will run out eventually. We saw in the pandemic season that this team can lose X matches in row. Also may I remind all of you guys that doing well in one season does not equate to achieving the same result the next. In the last 20 years prior Klopp we challenged on 3 occasions - came second, and then ended up in 5th/7th the following season. Granted this has not happened under Klopp, but it still can.

I have 100% faith in Klopp, but his luck of getting through seasons to at top 4 place while key positions are injured will run out eventually. We saw in the pandemic season that this team can lose X matches in row. Also may I remind all of you guys that doing well in one season does not equate to achieving the same result the next. In the last 20 years prior Klopp we challenged on 3 occasions - came second, and then ended up in 5th/7th the following season. Granted this has not happened under Klopp, but it still can.
Luck?!?!??!

Its been in the press for a few days that he has been waiting on us. Do we have the money?
Do we have the money?

No, we're all out after all the spending we've been doing over the last 5 years and not being able to recoup a penny of it back.....

Do we have the money?

No, we're all out after all the spending we've been doing over the last 5 years and not being able to recoup a penny of it back.....
You can be sarky all you like. it doesn't change the fact we have a low net spend (as you alluded to), so its totally fair to ask if we have the money?

Last edited:
Papers talking of an immanent bid, I'll take it with a pinch of salt until someone creates a post from a credible source.

Some hack, Dean Jones saying he wouldn't be surprised if we got both Nunes and Leroy Sane. I'd be surprised as I can't imagine Sane moving to LFC unless he was going to be a starter (of course there's another matter of cash). Is it possible to play both Sane and Salah?
From a fans perspective, it would be a dream... but that's all it is

Last edited:
shit-talkers-talking.jpg

Papers talking of an immanent bid, I'll take it with a pinch of salt until someone creates a post from a credible source.

Fucks sake its past 5pm and we still ain't signed anyone !!! - what's wrong with this club ? why don't they want to win a title or a CL anymore ? what's wrong with them !!!!

Don’t think Sane is going anywhere this year, but he’s such an intriguing player - despite achieving a lot you could say he is clearly someone who has unfulfilled potential. His form at Bayern has been hot and cold and he is clearly someone who needs manager’s trust - I would really love to see him coached by Klopp some day.

Don’t think Sane is going anywhere this year, but he’s such an intriguing player - despite achieving a lot you could say he is clearly someone who has unfulfilled potential. His form at Bayern has been hot and cold and he is clearly someone who needs manager’s trust - I would really love to see him coached by Klopp some day.

I celebrated when he left, I was not surprised City only won a League Cup after he left, - he scares the shit out of me, and will still do if we have to play Bayern in the CL this season or if he comes back for another team. Hope he just stays put.

Fucks sake its past 5pm and we still ain't signed anyone !!! - what's wrong with this club ? why don't they want to win a title or a CL anymore ? what's wrong with them !!!!
I do believe Moron is taking the piss out of himself. Well played

Keep thinking loads of you are being hysterical bitches, but then I head over to redcafe and this place is like church.

I still don't know anything about Frenkie de Jong other than he's made me laugh every day for over a month.
Lol , but Woland yes our midfield when all fit and 100% are good enough to draw with other top teams and win via penalties. Nothing wrong with that, but our midfield is unreliable when it comes to availability.... so in all honesty we are not being hysterical fannies, it's genuine belief that they are not good enough and need another player to refresh it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom