• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]
Sporting Lisbon are preparing for life without midfielder Matheus Nunes - but are insistent on protecting their interests for the future.
The 23-year-old is being tracked by a number of Premier League clubs, with Wolves showing the greatest interest ahead of Man City. Liverpool are also keen but a move is not considered a priority at present, according to Sky Germany.
However, that could soon change amid Liverpool's need for a midfielder, along with a report from Sky which claims Sporting are willing to do business for around €35m (£29.6m) providing a sell-on clause is included in the contract.
[/article]
£30m, I think that's incredible value

They're pimping him around like a cheap whore. Why they so desperate to sell

Phenomenal goal. I do hope the club hierarchy releases funds for Klopp to sign a new MF.

[article]
Jurgen Klopp was the most recent figure to comment on Barcelona’s spending this summer. The Liverpool manager says he has been completely bamboozled by the club’s spending powers even though the club were experiencing multiple financial issues.
At the same time, the German tactician took a sly dig at Barcelona, suggesting he would not have been so reckless in the market if the board had informed him of the club’s economic crisis.
“Barça’s spending? I don’t understand it. If you tell me I don’t have money, I don’t spend anything anymore. This happened to me twice in the past with my credit card,” said Klopp (h/t Welt),
[/article]

Phenomenal goal. I do hope the club hierarchy releases funds for Klopp to sign a new MF

Everytime you post - I think maybe he/she has some news on an imminent transfer to us... but no - instead you make us watch that goal and we feel the torture of not signing him. It is a fantastic goal. How the fuck can he not be the right type of midfielder ? for only £29.5M, it should be a duty upon our club to save talent like that from teams that will never win anything like Wolves, and West Ham. Come on Klopp, do your civic duty for the footballer

Everytime you post - I think maybe he/she has some news on an imminent transfer to us... but no - instead you make us watch that goal and we feel the torture of not signing him. It is a fantastic goal. How the fuck can he not be the right type of midfielder ? for only £29.5M, it should be a duty upon our club to save talent like that from teams that will never win anything like Wolves, and West Ham. Come on Klopp, do your civic duty for the footballer

last week it was a beautiful assist, and this week a goal from the top draw
Look at the comments below, we have no money
[article]
Jurgen Klopp was the most recent figure to comment on Barcelona’s spending this summer. The Liverpool manager says he has been completely bamboozled by the club’s spending powers even though the club were experiencing multiple financial issues.
At the same time, the German tactician took a sly dig at Barcelona, suggesting he would not have been so reckless in the market if the board had informed him of the club’s economic crisis.
“Barça’s spending? I don’t understand it. If you tell me I don’t have money, I don’t spend anything anymore. This happened to me twice in the past with my credit card,” said Klopp (h/t Welt),
[/article]

Last edited:
They're pimping him around like a cheap whore. Why they so desperate to sell
They probably promised him a more lucrative move on to another, bigger league/club. The thing with Liverpool is we also look at a player’s character and not just just technical ability. What’s he like?

Last edited:
@moron
[article]

Liverpool: Transfer insider claims Nunes deal “might” happen

by Rebekka Arnold
3 minute read 15/8/2022 | 01:35pm
Liverpool have been heavily linked with a move for Matheus Nunes, and now a new update has emerged on the potential of a deal being done for the player before the transfer window closes.

What’s the latest?

According to transfer insider Dean Jones, Liverpool “might” still make a move for Sporting CP midfielder Nunes this summer.
Jones told GIVEMESPORT:
“There’s definitely been some feeling around Portugal that Liverpool might make an offer.
[/article]

last week it was a beautiful assist, and this week a goal from the top draw
Look at the comments below, we have no money
[article]
[/article]

I am sure he is talking about himself, probably wants a pay rise from FSG, but we all know that's like getting blood out of a stone.

@moron
[article]

by Rebekka Arnold
Liverpool have been heavily linked with a move for Matheus Nunes, and now a new update has emerged on the potential of a deal being done for the player before the transfer window closes.

What’s the latest?

According to transfer insider Dean Jones, Liverpool “might” still make a move for Sporting CP midfielder Nunes this summer.
Jones told GIVEMESPORT:
“There’s definitely been some feeling around Portugal that Liverpool might make an offer.
[/article]

Ah - there it is the false hope that will kill us all.

@moron
[article]
Everyone saying, he is signing for Wolves

by Rebekka Arnold

What’s the latest?

Jones told GIVEMESPORT:
[/article]

Just an agreement right ? Nothing with player dressed up in Wolves kit etc.. can always pick him up at airport and bring him here.

What happened to Delle Alli? Besiktas bound…

At least we don’t need to hear the stories about how we could’ve signed him anymore.

What happened to Delle Alli? Besiktas bound…

At least we don’t need to hear the stories about how we could’ve signed him anymore.

I don't think I've heard of any regrets for two years now. I'm not even sure he wants to play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom