• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Power of Dreams (creating a miracle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, this sounds fucking ridiculous, but it might work.

A mate of mine was online looking for a nice new pair of slippers and seen that people were selling their old slippers (presumably to perverts). Anyway, he thought "fuck it, I'm going to stick my old manky slippers up for sale and see what happens". He made 25 quid on them, more than what he paid for them.

We could have a scm slipper sale, with the proceeds going to Oncey's good cause.

Are you suggesting that misred should sell her used underwear on eBay?

If so, you should know, eBay don't allow that anymore.

I believe Craigslist is the place for that.

No, I was suggesting we could sell our slippers. I think I was very clear in that. In fact, I don't even know how you got that idea in your head...

Done mate, happy to help. Only part of your post I disagree with is the promise never to ask again, never be afraid to ask for help for a good cause

How about a movember based money drive?

People can post on fb etc to explain the charity they're growing the fanny tickler for & link to misreds just giving page?

I'm sure on here, & in real life you & misred know plenty of fellas prepared to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom