• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Irish Conor

Well, the whole NI thing is not about religion, it was just a handy way of identifying the two main groups.

I'm Irish, I support a united Ireland and still think this is a stupid thread. If young Bradley wants to play from the country of birth they go for it. Football has fuck all to do with religion. Wish him all the best...

Well I know Macca was MOTM but this lad, what can you say - my MOTM today.

His energy and composure are his two best attributes, you don't need much more - oh except for skill, ambition and confidence.

So how will it work when TAA is fit? This lad is undroppable. RMF for Trent?

Congrats to Northern Ireland for realising his potential and capping him at 17. I'm sure Ireland (FAI) must have known about this former Gaelic footballer from Tyrone but lost out on this one unfortunately.
Wonder how he feels about standing to attention to God Save the King all the same, but sure he knew that when he made his debut.
Hope he has a great International career with NI.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0JXO5trNt0

TAA should not come back in.

Macca is thriving in his role, largely due to the work Endo and Bradley are doing. It's also enabling Salah to look a lot more dangerous and be a lot more direct going forward. We are also better defensively in 1 v 1 situations with Conor at the back.

What TAA can provide us is another dangerous attacking option from the bench when the game slows down or we need to unpick a team with a pass or set piece. I'd play him in Europe to build his fitness, but for now, i'd much rather Macca, Salah and Bradley be thriving than rejigging the team and having only TAA thrive.

Back
Top Bottom