• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas all. Have a wonderful day tomorrow with your loved ones. Don't go sparking cans open at 10:00am in the morning now.

Fuck Christmas and everything associated with it. Especially that fat fucking reindeer riding Santa.

Unless he delivers my wish of 20 straight wins starting at Burnley.

Dearest 6CM members,

It's been a fascinating year for all of us, we have watched our team come back from the depths, and if you all deep it, none of us have got a fucking clue why we are 2nd in the league playing some abysmal bollox even this season. Please don't pretend you do either coz you don't. It's going to be a difficult 2nd half to our season - the injuries are piling up, the front men are not firing, and it looks like there will be no recruitment from our HR department. However, it is not all bad news - we have points in hand over our arch-rivals Manchester City, and we are 2nd in the league just one point behind the leaders. Add to that, we remain contenders in all our cup competitions, so there is nothing really to complain about other than the uneasiness our team makes us all feel.

So can I just say very happy festive season and new year to all the regulars and legends of this site, including those from Scandinavia, and those who are Jewish/Muslim/Christian, and those who are regular cunts on this site too. This site needs the odd cunt to keep it interesting as well as the good guys, and those from a minority like myself who thinks Curtis Jones is the best. But special thanks to the Admins of this site who keep it going and dedicate their free time so that we can all talk shit to each other.

Love you all,

MORON

P.S - please promote the site to other LFC fans.

Merry Christmas everyone, happy there's a site in time to say that. I'm 8 guinnesses deep, much appreciation for everyone

Just finished wrapping. Santa really has come around on co-op video games and table top needing hasn't he? Id feel aggrieved, but it would be ungrateful, he gave me so much.

Happy Christmas one and all!

Reactions: dee
Happy Christmas lads! I never thought I’d enjoy the thoughts and views of a group of lads I’ve never met on the internet - but here we are.

and this year I took my son to Anfield and myself - for the first time - thanks to kindness of folks on here (Woland). It’s kinda unbelievable.

Thanks for being good company for 18+ years!

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Hope all of you have a wonderful time with family and friends !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom