• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Luton (H) - Wed 19:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have we gone Gomez inverted ffs, deary me. We need attacking impetus and he's gone and isolated Diaz.

Really going to be hard to get anything out of it and nothing on bench. Gakpo is going to have so much responsibilty on himself, not been great when he starts either.

No idea on Danns but Kaide Gordon has been in the match day squad a few times previously

Player for player our team is far superior, but we just need to gel.

I’m confused by Koumas. I don’t follow the reserves but stats say he’s scored most for the U21s by far, and Danns the most for U18s… so why no Koumas in the squad?

I don’t think anyone is angry, just the acceptance the amount of injuries we have had in such a short space of time especially up front. The first 11 is the only team we can out and that’s pretty obvious. Kaida has been out a while but didn’t look very useful when he has been playing either.

I’m confused by Koumas. I don’t follow the reserves but stats say he’s scored most for the U21s by far, and Danns the most for U18s… so why no Koumas in the squad?

Possibly tore a neck muscle

1708543235154.png

Don't you dislike me you bastard!!

I think what makes him look quick is he's quicker with the ball at his feet, nifty dribbling but in terms of running speed, nah.
You need to re-watch that match he ran the length of the pitch leaving everyone else standing.

Danns is more physically prepared. He's a big kid and we're playing against Luton.

You need to re-watch that match he ran the length of the pitch leaving everyone else standing.
Exactly, left them standing. It was a great intelligent run and nobody picked him up. What if one of their players would’ve tracked the run and ran back with him?

He gets his goals from being in the right place at the right time or using his intelligence to find pockets of space, nothing to do with being rapid.

I have been angry since Klopp said he’s quitting, but that’s another story. In fact, Arse game pre game was non entity and then now this shite. Afcon/ Asia in Jan can fuck off too, I want to scape goat someone but not sure whom yet…
I guess this how Brendan felt over Covid when his fav Chinease had to close.

The blue hell is Optus sport? The fuck have I found.

Let’s gooooo up the red mennnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom